[Auction] DC of Stone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jun 13, 2013.

?

What should be in my next auction?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2013.
Netherrack 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Oak Logs 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Sand 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Stone Brick 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! Welcome to my first EMC auction. Here are the specs for the auction.

Item: 1 DC of Stone.

Starting Price: 2,200 rupees (seems a little high but hey, we all want rupees). :D

Ending Time: Friday, June 21, 5:00 PM EST.

Item Pickup: Res 3794 of Smp2, on the first floor. (The awesome mall). :p
    Happy Bidding! :)
  2. Oops. I forgot to add bid increments. 100 rupees on the bid increment should be ok. Sorry for my error.
  3. Bump. To the public, thanks for your opinion on what I should auction next so far. I am almost ready for a netherrack auction, so that is the plan for after this auction is done. But keep voting, one of these other items I am planning to auction off hopefully in July sometime.
  4. Bump. Here's another idea for my next auction. Like I said, a netherrack auction is ideal for the current time, but I might wait to gather more netherrack so I can possibly auction off a DC of Nether Brick. Obviously, I want to hear the public's opinion first. Keep voting on that poll. ;)
  5. Second bump. zh88 is currently in the lead right now. Auction ends Friday at 5:00 pm EST.
  6. Last bump! zh88 is still in the lead!
  7. zh88, you have won the DC of stone for 3,500 rupees. Please pay, then pick up the contents at 3794 of Smp2.
    zh88 likes this.
  8. The auction is now officially closed and can be removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.