[auction] DC of Snowballs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 99marvel, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kind of lame for a first action, snowballs, but someone will want them right?

Item: one DC of snowballs (note: snowballs only stack up to 16 so this auction is the sale of 864 snowballs)
    Starting bid: 50 rupees
    Minimum bid increase: 10 rupees
    action will end 24 hours after last bid.

Extra: If bids reach 220 rupees, a 20 rupee vault fee will be paid. see? aren't I nice?

good luck!
  2. thank you!
  3. oh thank you! i was just about to set up the chest lol
  4. This is like auctioning a DC of gold nuggets...
  5. well yes. i dont have that many snow blocks :p
  6. ok this action is over. congrats with 210 rupees! i will give you the pickup details tomorrow.
  7. ok i ready
  8. first DO NOT PAY ME via /r pay. i will instead have a shop chest at my res. here is how to get your snowballs.
    1. log onto smp9
    2. do /visit 18155.
    3. walk all the way forward from my front door then turn right and enter the lighthouse.
    4. go down the ladder to the right. there will be a door access for you to open down there. in the room with the door there will be a shop chest to by HALF of your purchase for HALF of your cost. that way you will be able to fill your inventory without over filling it.
    if you do not take the snowballs within 7 days from now they will be resold.

Thank you for your business and i hope to do more with you!
  9. ok so your name dose not fit on a sign so i am just going to give you use flags. the door will still have your name minus one "X"
  10. if you have any problems just ask. the flags are set up. hopefully this thread will still be active for a few days
  11. just got them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.