[AUCTION] DC OF SANDSTONE

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by jJayden, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Item:DC of sandstone

Starting bid:500r

Minimum bid increase:100r

Auction ends:24 hours after last bid

Pay to JaydenFerrer123

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. In item that is suppose to be DC,lol
  3. 600r :p
    and nice sig Jc xD
  4. Jcplugs in the lead by 500r! Can anyone beat that?
  5. Opps sorry didnt refresh,Amused is in the lead by 600r!
  6. This is illegal bumping, please read rules :)
    What is illegal bumping?
    Updated: 03/11/2013
    Using an alternate account to bid on your auctions is forbidden. An alternate account will be considered an alternate if it has used the same IP as you have in your account. We know a rare case in this may include, siblings, but unfortunately, that's the rule we have to go by here. It is also against the rules to ask another player to bid on your auction to "bump" up it's price without the intention of completing the transaction if your friend wins. Any players found doing either of the above actions will lose auction rights, both as an auctioneer and a bidder.

You are allowed to give your auction a bump once every 3 hours ONLY if 3 hours has passed since the last post. A bid counts as a post, so please don't make posts like "USER123 is in the lead with 1000r!" unless 3 hours has past since that post. Abuse of bumping will result in the loss of auction rights as well.
  7. Morning bump :D !!
  8. that escalated quickly
    colesta1200 likes this.
  9. Superg64 in the lead! Bump!!
  10. Lukas you have won the auction! this is a 30 mins early but i have taekwondo and by the time i go abck it would be 8:00pm,i will set an access chest!
  11. Hmm my bid was posted 4 minutes ago, so I don't think I've won yet :S so in 24 hours i would have won.
  12. Yea it ain't over.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.