[ Auction ] DC of saddles

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MageTrixx, Jun 17, 2014.

?

Chevrolet or Ford...

Ford 8 vote(s) 66.7%
Heavy Chevy to the levy!! 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double chest of the finest leather saddles
    Starting bid - 6,666r
    Minimum bid increase - 666r
    Auction ends 48 hours after last valid bid.
    Pickup @ 12300 on smp6 via access chest

After 72 hours of the auction being over and payment is not received, winning bidder forfeits his/her win and I will re-post auction.

2. Bump. Still pretty cheap
  3. bump, bump, bump it up
  4. bumpity bump bump
  5. I'll bite 10666
  6. Am I allowed to withdraw my bid??? I really don't need the DC of saddles that bad
    EffinBatman likes this.
  7. I will take on the 15k bid as serenaaxae. I do not do business like that, but the dc if i win will be accepted by me only.
    EffinBatman likes this.
  8. sounds good. serena will have to reply here to allow me to set up access for you then. id wait till auction is over so there is no more illegal bumps.
    3 hrs since last legal bump so im good
  9. I agree. Also I do not want anyone holding anthing against Centrin81 for my mess up..
  10. Bumps are 3 hours from last POST of any sort
  11. Bump

Thanx for the info but id appreciate if you would stop making illegal posts on this thread.
    I know the auction rules and i follow them. Its not my proble, if others dont.
  12. He wasn't trying to bump his thread. He was simply answering player question or statement and then admitted that wasn't trying to bump it. In the future it's best just press the report illegal bumps then trying enforcing the rules let Emc Staff handle that.
  13. I am sorry for all of the problems that I have caused..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.