Auction: DC of Redstone Dust

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by prettynightmares, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Double Chest of Redstone Dust.

Auction Starting Price: 2,000

Minimum Bid Increasement: 100r

Auction End: Auction ends 24 hours after the last bid.

Pickup: SMP 4, res 8835

A Member of Floflo120 Enterprises
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  2. Joshyrocks is the auction winner. As soon as payment is received (please pm me) i will set up an access chest at 8835 smp4.
  3. Joshyrocks13 has refused to pay for the redstone. He is one of those players who bids without any intent of paying.
  4. Hey, I haven't refused to pay, I made a mistake and when the 8k is recieved from haerhitman I will pay 1k to make up for it, you don't have to be a jerk and make me out to seem like a really bad guy...
  5. You owe me 9k, you have the money, you just sold two holiday picks yesterday for 20k (and that was quite the messy auction, anyone can ask Random.
    Such behaviour I could understand from a newbie, but from a 2 year emc player, completely unacceptable.
    And now you have a post to buy a full set of diamond armour..."I have no money..."
  6. I made an account a very long time ago and only just came back about 2 weeks ago...
  7. I saw Joshyrocks posts for the holiday picks. He obviously has the money. Too bad guys like that bid on auctions.
  8. Fine I'll pay for the redstone....
  9. Thank you. As soon as I receive payment an access chest will be made for you at 8835 on smp4.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.