[AUCTION] DC of Glass

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by GeistKitsune, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9000R
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  2. :DBUMP:D

The heated battle rages on as AmyDoran takes the lead with 9000r. Will mustanglover25 throw in the towel? Will any new contenders appear? I can't tell you what will happen folks, you will have to tune in tomorrow to find out.
  3. :cool:BUMP:cool:

An impressive bid of 14k puts mustanglover25 in the lead. This may be the end to a long feud between many adversaries. That is all for now. I'm your host, GK, wishing you all a good night. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow to Meow TV ;)
  4. whats this! Before I could post AmyDoran slipped in crushed mustanglover's bid. AmyDoran offically takes the lead with a bid of 16k :confused:
  5. oops sorry meant 1750r
  6. :confused:BUMP:confused:

Things are getting intense as AmyDoran takes the lead again, but this time by bidding a whopping 25k! I can hardly believe the shear magnitude of desire emanating from these bidders. Is there any way to quell this storm? Or will this auction chest become a Pandora's box? Stay tuned and find out.
  7. :rolleyes:BUMP:oops:

You will make me blush if you bid any higher :p. mustanglover25 is leading the auction with a bid of 30k. When this ends pickup is at 19398 smp9. I appreciate everyone's participation
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  8. Okay then,
    30,001r
    GeistKitsune and tuqueque like this.
  9. GeistKitsune and tuqueque like this.
  10. :oops:Blush Bump:oops:

You went and did it

11. BIDDING CLOSED - karatekick2001 wins!

Thanks for the generous bid karatekick2001. You have won the DC of glass for 30,001 rupees. Pickup at 19398 smp9 - pay at time of pickup. Thanks to everyone for their time and participation :)

P.S. I'm out in the nether but will be back to my res to make the access sign in couple of hours
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.