[AUCTION] DC of enchanted swords

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Theravenite, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: One DC of enchanted IRON swords with Sharpness III Unbreaking III and Knockback II
    Starting Bid: 25k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1k
    Auction Ending Time: Auction will end 24 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: Auction pickup will be at res # 2371 of SMP1 next to the sugarcane farm
  2. Bump!!! These are some dope swords!!!!
  3. Let me explain to you why they aren't "dope" swords.

First, they're iron. Why? Diamonds aren't that expensive and you only need 2 to make a sword. It's not any harder to enchant a diamond sword than an iron one.

Second, they don't even have the max sharpness enchant. Max sharpness is level 5 not 3.

If I bought them I'd have to combine them just to get a handful of decent swords. Two sharpness 3 on an anvil equal a sharpness 4. Two sharpness 4 equal a sharpness 5. Even after all that, you have a sharpness 5, unbreaking 3 iron sword which is probably worth about 1k.

If you ever want to sell these I'll give you 5k for the bunch. If you do all the work and combine them to sharpness 5, I'll give you 1k each.

If you ever have any questions about enchanting feel free to drop me a pm. I'll do what I can to help you out.
    PenguinDJ, pascal1881 and MageTrixx like this.
  4. Just in case you think i'm stupid, I did not enchant these I got them from a villager. So my apologies that it didn't offer diamond swords with these enchants otherwise I would have lept on it. I know very well how enchanting works in this game. Also I kindly ask you not to post in my auction unless it is a bid. Thank you and good day please DO NOT respond to this I really don't want to get into a verbal jousting session. It seems I will have to delete this auction and sell them one by one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.