[Auction] DC of Cobblestone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FrozenForger, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jtc0999 leading with 4.5k
  2. we all need cobble :)
  3. 14hrs left! bump
  4. Those were a minute apart, don't bump that close together in future.
  5. I accidentelly pressed twice, go troll on some other thread.

On the side note: HxCami10 is leading with a bid of 4.6k :)
  6. Go troll? Oh lord that made me giggle.
    And how was I meant to know it's an accident?
  7. Thanks for the bump troll. 18hrs till auction ends if no one bids higher.
  8. Oh please, keep calling me a troll, I find it a real compliment seeing as I'm not even trying.
  9. you two stop bickering. it isn't worth it over cobble.
    Note: 5k
  10. He might have been bickering, I was laughing.
  11. RainbowChin please refrain from posting if you're not going to bid. I called you a troll because all your posts on this thread is NOT related to the topic itself. Either you're trying to get your post counts up, or you're just a troll on the forums.

jtc0999 is leading with 5k! 12hrs left on the auction if no one else bids :)
  12. Wow, all of them?
    All of my posts were on topic until YOU broke it and called me a troll for some random reason.
    I have been entirely defensive up until this point, but if you want me to argue with you, I certainly shall.
    Anyways, after this post I am unwatching from this thread, so anything off-topic will b entirely from you.
    Good day and goodbye.
  13. I'm not surprised you left this quote out as this is certainly off topic. And grats on another +1 post count for you :)
    And wow FINALLY you are not watching this thread. I certainly do not welcome a troll like you on mine. Whoo!! Good riddance kiddo.

jtc0999 is still in the lead with 5k, 8hrs left till auction ends :)
  14. bump. 4hrs till auction ends.
  15. bump. 1hr till auction ends.

jtc0999 is still in the lead with 5k!
  16. jtc0999 has won the auction with 5k! An access chest will be set up after i've received payment, thank you :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.