Auction | Click For Details | Full Enchanted Diamond Armour

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Jan 26, 2012.

1. (Let's just see how this goes, but I think it's worth quite a lot). *Crosses Fingers.

Details:
    - Diamond Helmet - Protection III Respiration III (Breathe under water).
    - Diamond Chestplate - Protection III
    - Diamond Leggings - BLAST Protection IV
    - Diamond Boots - Protection III

(Protections converts environmental damage into armour damage, IV is maximum and Protection can not be combined with any other 'Protection' enchantment).

* Voting will end 4 hours after the last bid.
    * You must collect the item from my lot - Utopia, 5347 - I will set up a chest for you.
    * Non payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions. No, Seriously.
    * There is a reserve price (10000r) - you will not get the item for 2r.
    * Bid increments must be by at least 250r ( not 1r).
    * Rupees only!
  2. God, if this doesn't sell I think I'll take it for a lava dip. :/
  3. I beleive this should be good enuff to let you breath under water indefinatly. ( I sold one that did and I didnt get much for it :( )
    NurglesRott likes this.
  4. i think your reserve is a bit high d1223m's underwater set went for 12k and it had protection IV chest and legs. i think they might go for less because of the high chance of getting it, (i think it's like efficency on picks)
  5. Oh.. Oops. I'll change it to 10k.
  6. *Bumpsies*
  7. 10000r... i hate being broke lol
  8. Lol, anymore offers?

I'm happy with 10k ATM :p
  9. Tempted, but I don't really need this until a time when we can display items haha
  10. Ahahah ;)
    You know you want to :p
    I have my 'wolfies' to feed D:
  11. Smiley the bid was already at 10k... And I'll pass right now, your wolfs might just have to starve haha
  12. The bid isn't at 10,000r
    He was saying the price was still too high as he is incapable of affording even the lowered version. :)
  13. Poop. :/ Well I can't lower it, so wolfs are dead. No more offers?
  14. jks not ndding :)
  15. lol wat
    S_R_L_B likes this.
  16. I bought the one d1223m is talking about, and it's great! If I had more cash I would snatch this one up too...
    What the hell, I'll bid 11k.
    Great for mining clay, since you can't drown... also good for making a base on the ocean floor. :p
    AlexChance likes this.
  17. 12k
    NurglesRott likes this.