Auction - Cave spider spawner - smp1

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by dannydan, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have discovered a cave spider spawner and since i dont have any use for it i am auctioning it's location of.

The spawner is located on smp1 and will take a short journey to reach (you have been warned) I have made an easy access staircase to the location to help which the location will also be given.

The surrounding abonded mine will still contain hostile mobs. (may also include some goodies for you though.)

Now onto the auction

* Minimum bid/reserver price: 3000 rupees
    * Minimum bid increment: 200 rupees
    * Voting will end 24 hours after the last bid
    * I will send a private message via the conversation box stating the co-ordinates of spawner and the co-ordinates of the staircase
    * you must pay before I give away the location of spawner expect information within 12 hours of end of bidding should you not receive information feel free to report me and i will take full responsibilty and you will get your money back asap.
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.

Just to help raise interest here is an idea of what you could use this spawner for:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8wUDAw2zI

happy bidding
  2. Is it a grinder or just a spawner?
  3. i have a basic grinder which traps the mobs so you can kill them with ease that can be either left in or destroyed and the spawner left in original state you choice

Edit: this basic grinder has served me well as i have gone from over 2000th place in the texp table to almost 150th place
    but as i said should you want it destroyed so you can make your own spawner i will do that at no extra cost
  4. I'm sorry if my post on this subject in the Auction Rules and Guidelines wasn't clear dannydan.

Locations may be sold but may not be auctioned.

Auction closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.