[AUCTION] Building tools 'N' Stuff

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by synth_apparition, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After many months of waiting, I have finally made my first Auction :D So yeah, this one isn't even half of a chest full, but it contains some pretty useful stuff that I already have enough of. Just look:

An unused iron sword and pickaxe, diamond boots, 20 obsidian, 20 pieces of glass, 1 stack of coal, 30 pieces of redstone (useless on servers :confused:), an uncooked porkchop and piece of chicken, cake and 64 melon seeds.

I'll admit, this was pretty much a chest clearout. I've got too many stuff in those. This did loosen the space up a little!

Highest bid wins! I understand it probably won't be any more than 200k if not lower, it's just I need to get rid of this :p
  2. Improper format, is this mod approved?
  3. 300r if mod approved... But where is your ending time, starting price or minimum bid increment requirements?
  4. Hah! Thinking i'd remember the rules that I read when the rules post was made, on a night of my new job. 30 mins of sleep is not good for me. 'Scuse me, need to get a lucozade and a coffee to keep me awake :confused:
  5. Mods, just close this down. I'll put everything up for sale for 1k (added alot more stuff to it now) to just be available to buy in my res.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.