Auction: Bow with Power III and Punch I

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by margaritte, Jan 29, 2012.

1. This is a smaller enchantment, I know. The bow was enchanted at level 24 and has Power III and Punch I. Maybe one of the newer players would like to have it?

Thanks for looking, and happy bidding!

* Bidding will start at 300R
    * Minimum bid increment: 50 rupees
    * Voting will end 12 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you (lot 9251, smp4)
    * Non-payment or general messing around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.
  2. No one thinks this bow is worth 300R? A few more hours and I'll just keep it for myself ;)
  3. As a "new player" i give it a try for 300r
  4. Thanks, powerdan!
  5. So, nobody else wants in on this?
  6. One hour left and this auction is closed.
  7. The bow is all yours, powerdan. I won't be on again for about 8 or 9 hours, but message me and let me know when you would like to pick it up, and I'll set up a chest for you on my lot after payment is made.
  8. I've just payed you 300 rupees. simply left me a note here, when the chest is ready
  9. i came to 3 looking for you, but you have chat turned off! I had the bow in the vault, i forgot, so i thought it would be easier if i just delivered it, so i wouldn't have to come back in from the wild on 4.