[Auction] Bountiful Mesa (8DC of blocks)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by USCreeper, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've spent the last few days mining my tushie off in the Wastelands of SMP8, and am delighted to bring you an auction that's chock full of the Mesa's bounty. Up on the block is 8 double chests of the unique Mesa Biome blocks. One DC each of:

Hardened Clay
    Red Stained Clay
    Orange Stained Clay
    White Stained Clay
    Brown Stained Clay
    Light Gray Stained Clay
    Yellow Stained Clay
    Red Sand

I did take screenshots, but don't want this post to be a mile long, so here is a link to the album on imgur. This lot is just the thing for an awesome Mesa-themed build, or perfect for a shop owner looking to get a mesa section off the ground! Happy bidding, folks!

STARTING BID: 1,000r

MINIMUM BID INCREASE: 100r

AUCTION ENDING TIME: 24 hours after the last valid bid

PICKUP: 16002 on SMP8
  2. No Joe.. 10k
  3. 50k Let's get this thing started.
    USCreeper, Rainier6 and margaritte like this.
  4. >.> Okay have fun
  5. I don't know that anyone is willing to tussle with pat2011, as I think he REALLY wants these blocks, but here's a bedtime-bump-for-time-zones anyway, mainly so I can use this:

6. Sorry, pat2011, you are the winner! I got absorbed with the festivities and forgot to close. Reply here or send me a pm and we can arrange payment, or you can just pay when you are online, and I will set up the signs.

I'm off for the night now, but will check back first thing in the morning (pacific time).
  7. I will pay you as soon as I can get online.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.