[Auction] 3 Enchanted Fishing Rods (Variety Package)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by airlynx99, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so I already see a "God Rod" on auction with max enchants of Luck of the Sea 3 and Lure 3 and of course Unbreaking 3. As soon as the update rolled out I got to work enchanting the same rod, but then I learned something. Lure actually reduces your chances of fishing up treasure/junk. So I have created 3 separate rods for you to compare the differences for yourself.

First, we have "The Deceiver" ... it's your standard "God Rod" with the highest enchants available for a fishing rod: Unbreaking 3, Lure 3, and Luck of the Sea 3. Great for digging up those elusive pufferfishies.

Next we have "Bass Master" with Lure 3 and Unbreaking 3. Great for getting all the fish in the sea in a short amount of time without worrying about those pesky leather boots coming back up all the time.

And finally we have my personal favorite, the "Treasure Hunter": enchanted with Luck of the Sea 3 and Unbreaking 3, for those times when you want to see what else is in the sea besides just fish.

I'd provide screenshots but for some reason I can't take screenshots inside a chest right now, but hey, I'm still old-school on 1.7.2, so here's a shot of the chest they're inside:

2013-12-11_11.28.32.png

Now because I'm a generous guy I'm starting the bidding at 1k, the same price this inferior "God Rod" started at, lol.

Minimum bid increase shall be 500r

Auction ends 24 hours after the final valid bid.

Pickup is on smp7 at res # 14349

Any questions just ask me! :)
    MoeMacZap and MrUnknownian like this.
  2. Bumparoonies
  3. I'm pretty sure it just decreases your chances of catching junk, thus increasing your chance to find treasure :)
  4. Bumpin' this thread for you morning birds and folks in non-American time-zones, feel da luv!
  5. 11k, bear needs some fish.
  6. 12k fish omm nom nom
  7. 13k, I know your outpost, I know where you live >:)
  8. I must be crazy... 14k!
  9. 15k, I NEED MEH FISH
  10. 16k for the fish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.