[Auction] 3 EMC Treasure Vouchers (Vault) & 2 V-day Roses[CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by joshmcf, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so the vault vouchers are worth max 10k each so a valentine rose is worth 20k?
  2. the roses are actually worth very little, it says on them that you can sell them for 1k.
    The price here is definitely for the Treasure Vouchers
  3. weird a vault page costs 10k and no not all roses the roses max dropped says valentines rose
  4. But these aren't the one that Max dropped.
    Owing to what's written on them, they have a defined value of 1000r
    Also, to users who have reached the max number of vault pages, these are invaluable, as they help them get over their maximum.
  5. DISCLAIMER: Rose can not be sold any more to the SMP9 /shop. It is a collectible item.

There was 2 types of roses given out, both are now collector items.

My roses were meant to be a way to give out rupees in a much more "fun" way.

But that shop does not exists anymore so you cant get the 1k for them... But im sure people who want EMC collector items will pay more than 1k for them anyways :p

I think I dropped 3 or 4 stacks of roses, and 2ish were sold... so there should be alot of them floating around still.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  6. tnx aikar will keep your rose and max rose there price less :p
  7. lol I want one of Aikar's roses :p
    I have 3 of Max's :)
  8. 50k :p i have 1 spare :p
  9. I'm done. Have 'em. I'll take the roses if you're still up for bargain though.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  10. I'll leave you a PM.
  11. Winner, I have a chest set up for you on smp9, res 19143
  12. Paid and collected! :)
  13. If i knew how to spell it, i would say exactly what mario says every time he dies XD

thats a LOT of cha-ching
  14. XD, i have 2 of max's, and, althought the real ones are just as awesome as aikar's, theyre not nearly as valuable since they were named in an anvil and can be copyrighted easily XD

(i think i picked up the anvil that was used, cuz, at the end of the party, i had a very damaged anvil XD)
  15. XD I think a lot of those were given out, I have one XD
    (btw, I hope you realise the delibrate irony of my post)
    XD
  16. You aren't XD
    The XD
    Only XD
    ONE XD
    RainbowChin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.