[Auction} 2 Sets Of Enchanted Armor

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Ignati_, Jan 22, 2013.

?

How much would this go for???

5000 Under 2 vote(s) 28.6%
5000 Over 5 vote(s) 71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is expected of me as an Auction Host?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    Auction hosts are expected to post ALL details of their auctions in the main post before the auction starts. There should be no editing of the main post by the auction holder at any time. If there needs to be an edit, please contact a staff member so we can determine if it is acceptable or not. The changing of any auction details after a bid has been made is strictly forbidden.

The host is to stand by the rules of the auction no matter what. You are bound to selling the item of the final bid, even if you are unhappy with the final price, so make sure you start it at something you'd be happy with getting, assuming you only get one bid. You may not sell your item to anyone once you put it up for auction. If an auction ends and you do not have the item you posted for the winner, you will be blacklisted from using EMC Auctions.

The Auction host is also expected to provide a secure pickup location within the town world on the server of their choosing, an [ACCESS] sign with a chest is a popular transfer method.
  2. ok ill contact a staff member.
  3. and if u do win i will have a sign set up at 15227 in the basement which is one of the corners of the res ok?
  4. and how do u contact a staff member?

sorry im not so good at this xD
  5. Lol time to hit the xp Grinders again.
  6. wierd maniaco i have contacted kryssyjane9191 to see if its ok to start again but with the same rules and ur bid still at 3500r. Is that ok?
  7. k, but I thought u sold all the stuff
  8. well i sold like a helmet and a few legs but nothing i cant fix.
    im trying to see if its OK to start it again with your bid still remaining but with just a few small changes. Is that ok???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.