[AUCTION] 2 DC of Baked Potatoes [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone, it's rburke5786 owner of the Wooden Fortress on the smp5 server!

Welcome to the Wooden Fortresses 8th auction! Previously, I sold 2 DC of Nether Wart won by MatthewDA, it sold for 2,000r. Thanks again MatthewDA!

This time, The Wooden Fortress is selling 2 DC of Baked Potatoes! I ran the calculations, 2 DC of Baked Potatoes normally, in my shop, would go for 1,296r. In this auction, I'm giving everyone a bargain and making the starting bid 500r, which is about 38% of the normal price!

Item: 2 DC of Baked Potatoes
    Starting Bid: 500r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 50r
    Auction Ends: 24 Hours after previous valid bid
    2014-09-23_18.54.31.png 2014-09-23_18.54.39.png

Pick-Up Information

Address 10225 on smp5 server. While connected to the smp5 server, type "/v 10225 main". You should see Iron Gates that are controlled via Daylight Sensor (you can still get in at night). Go though those gates and turn left, if you go through a set of wooden doors, you've gone to far! You need to find the teleporter pad that has the sign "Auction Board STEP HERE" and step on it. You will teleport to the auction board, this shows if items are ready for pick-up. I need payment first (Security Reasons) ;). Once I verify with the EMC Shopkeeper that I did receive payment, I will go into game and put up the "Access" signs over the appropriate chests. The auction board will say "Items Ready for Pick-Up" next to the auction info (Who was the highest bidder). Since this is a 2 DC auction, you need to go to the "Auction Storage" area. This can be done by turning right and finding the teleport pad for it. Once there, there will be several DC's there, find the chest(s) that have a picture of a Baked Potato over it along with a access sign with your name. You can pick-up from there!

I know the instructions are very descriptive, that's because I'm organized. ;)

Good Luck and Happy Bidding! :cool:

2. Bump!
    Current Leader: DerpasaurusJim with 1050r!
  3. Bump!
    Current Leader: BailiB with 2,000r!
  4. Bump!
    Current Leader: marshmallow369 with 2,050r!
    Current Ending: 9/26/14 at 9:18 EMC Time
  5. Bump
    Auction ends in 1 1/2 hours!
  6. Auction Closed
    Winner: marshmallow369 with 2,050r!

I'll be in touch.
  7. This auction has now ended :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.