[Auction] 2 2015 dasher promos

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by geewhizz222, Dec 26, 2015.

1. You can only bump every 3 hours :p
    FDNY21 and fBuilderS like this.
  2. Tt only has been 1-2 hours just thought i would remind you again ;)
    Its against the rules
  3. 92k of those amazing digital currency bits we know as Rupees :eek:
    ToddV likes this.
  4. geewhizz222 it doesn't help to bump an hour after a bid because the bid bumps it, and besides, EMC rules only allow you to bump 3 hours after a post. Here is a link to the rules

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.42009/

and here is the list of rules just because finding them on that page can sometimes be difficult :

Rules for Auction Hosts
    Last Updated: May 21st, 2015

• You may hold a maximum of 1 auction at a time in the Community Auctions section.
    • You may hold a maximum of 5 auctions at a time in the Supporter Auctions section.
    • You may use alt accounts to hold additional auctions. However, you must bump the auction using the account that created them - your main account, or any other player may not bump your auction. You may not use alts to bid on your own auction.
    • You must post full details of your auction in the OP. If you forget any detail, use the report button to alert the staff team. Include the missing information in the report reason.
    • You may not change any details of your auction after it begins. There is one exception to this rule: you may lower your auctions starting price as long as no one has bid yet.
    • Even if you're unhappy with the price that someone wins your auction, you must still give them the items for that price.
    • You may only create auctions where rupees are used to bid. Items cannot be used to bid.
    • You may not include "bonus items" as a reward to the auction winner.
    • You must provide a secure pickup location in the Town world for the auction winner to collect your items. We recommend you use [ACCESS] signs to do this. You may offer delivery.
    • You may not offer a "buy it now" price.
    • You may not have a "reserve price".
    • You may not end an auction before the posted ending time.
    • You may bump, at earliest, 3 hours after the last post. This three hour timer is based on the last post by any player.
    • You may not specify a maximum bid increment. These lead to confusing posts and, due to the actions of some, this privilege has been removed for all.
    • An auction that receives no valid bids within 7 days of starting is considered closed automatically.
    Jadziaa, geewhizz222 and TechNinja_42 like this.
  5. thanks i will make sure to follow
  6. auction finished with
    Syrio_Forel

as the winner the pick up chest is on my res
    or you can ask me in game as we are on the same smp