[Auction] 12 DCs of Pet Food!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MrColt45, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3,773r

(7^3 x 11, or .086188779r/item)

I went to the wasteland, found a nice zombie salesman who sold me some rotten flesh at a reasonable price (just a couple demonstrations of my sword. Oddly, the salesman disappeared after that; obviously very impressed with such display of skill and dexterity). I offered the rotten flesh to my pet cow (pictured above). She[1] said "if it's so good you eat it". Actually, she just said "moo" but I understood what she meant.

However - I am now the proud parent of a couple polar bears and I just know that polar bears will literally eat everything (just like Mikey of Life cereal fame). I'm not too sure how tame they will be, and seem stubborn about going caving with me, but I am certain with all this pet food, I can become the very best Pokémon polar bear trainer ever.

Yes, I know, only the Ender Dragon has a gender. For the purposes of narrative, my pet cow has taken on a feminine gender. Besides, she gives milk.
    MrColt45 likes this.
  2. 3850r
    MrColt45 likes this.
  3. Still cheap - bump!
  4. 4,444r

(2 x 2 x 11 x 101, or .107156636r/item)

TIL Polar bears are actually shy creatures. Even with promises of (to them) future unlimited food, they still refused to come out of their cave. "yummy yummy creepers" I mentioned and still absolute refusal. I am never going to be the best polar bear trainer at this rate. Perhaps I should look at a more appropriate pet. I'm thinking potted cactus at this point. They seem rather tame and likely to do what I ask, so long as I ask them to stay.
    MrColt45 likes this.
  5. Another bump!
  6. Think of the starving cats and dogs!!
    jaqque likes this.
  7. Bid is at 4,444r...final bump!
  8. Paid and collected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.