[Auction] 12 DC's of Discs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by neonkillah, Feb 16, 2013.

?

Is Star wars better than Star Trek, or vice-versa?

Star Trek 5 vote(s) 13.5%
Star Wars 18 vote(s) 48.6%
Doctor... Who? 14 vote(s) 37.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like Wolves and Andy are going at it! Wolves is in the lead for 48.6k! Keep up the hard work, you guys! :p
    neonkillah and josh303011 like this.
  2. Oops, scratch that. Andy is in the lead for 48.7k! (P.S Andy, I'm rooting for you :p)
  3. Andy's in the lead with 51.4k :D
  4. Oh, one things, I'm going to pay the winner of the auction 300r (Or deduct the price paid to me by 300r, it's like those signs that say "Save 5 bucks on dis!" Meanwhile you're only pay 5 bucks less, and hardly notice a difference, however way you put it.) This is going to be aimed for your /Vault payments. If you live on the same Smp, you still get the deduction.
  5. Dang, I shouldn't have put the minimum as 100r xD Discs to you so far, Wolves, for 51.5k :p
  6. Except me and FatAndy know what the price SHOULD be so you don't have to worry about that :p Unless one of us misses the alert :D
  7. Haha, oh yeah, forgot that you guys are probably alerted on this forum :p Too bad I have no idea how much this should go for ;-;
  8. 51.6k <-right about there :p
  9. 51.7K <-- nope i think its around here
  10. 51.8k <- I forgot about inflation
  11. 51.9 my last bid before i wait for andy to go to sleep
  12. Also neonkillah, your math is a little wrong its 684 discs not 696. (12 * 54)
  13. 648 discs wow I can't even do math.
  14. haha

52k O_O
    kaja_the_pug likes this.
  15. Grrr, I always thought a chest held 58 items >.< I'm sorry about that :/ 648 discs... Grrr... *SelfFalm*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.