[AUCTION] 10 Double Chest of Ender Pearls

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by KnightZer0ne, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachrock has incurred several opponents, but has once again climbed to the top with a bid of 34k.

Wonder what would have happened if he had not bid 24k?

is an invalid bid...heh...As the increment is 500r

Stay tuned to see if Sachrock takes home the Pearls.
    Sachrock and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Sachrock has surpassed the half way marker of 24hrs with a bid of 40k and appears to be out of the woods in respect to would be naysayers that he take home the pearls. Will he make it to the finish line? Stay tuned.
  3. Sachrock is headed around the final hours turn and now has the finish line in his sight. Anyone out there have a blue shell that is packing more than 40k rupees for these 10 DC of Ender Pearls? Only time will tell, and there isn't much of that left...Stay tuned.
  4. And down the stretch he goes.....
  5. 41k

I hear Enderpearls are the way to travel.
  6. Sachrock had made it 47hrs and 40 min when out of nowhere... challenger jaqque dropped the 41k blue shell bid and sent Sachrock into a 48 hr reset. Sachrock got his bearings and made quick work of regaining the lead a mere 35 min later. He appears once again to be in a commanding lead, but no one knows who or where another challenger may come from. I truly thought this auction would have ended by now, still waiting to see who goes down in history as my first ever auction winner.
    Sachrock likes this.
  7. Sachrock is once again headed around the final hours turn with approx. 8hrs left in this thriller of an auction. Will he prevail this time...Stay tuned to find out.
  8. Sorry for the late update on auction status as I have been working on a project in game most of the day, and lost track of time. It appears that Sachrock has clearly crossed the finish line this time as his bid was about 60 hrs ago.

Congratulations Sachrock!!
    You eluded the competition and have won the Pearls.

I have them on my Utopia Residence at address 5183
    I will set up access upon payment, or can bring to you if you would prefer delivery.

Thanks again for bidding, and I look forward to how you want to conclude this Auction.
  9. I will pay when I can get online later today, access signs are fine :)
  10. Sorry for the delay, but I literally just got home and have lasagna in front of me for dinner and then checked this. I have gone to my Utopian residence and setup the access signs. Hope they help in your adventure.
  11. Picked Up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.