[ AUCTION ] 10 DC of enderpearls

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by schanaman10, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've explained before that my computer is broke. So it's not fully working to get on right now, I explaned. And I hope you would of understood. If you feel the need to get Staff involved is appropriate, then go ahead. But expect me to appeal against it. (I'm on my Phone writing this.)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Explained*
  3. /p sambish20 suggests you were on yesterday.
  4. Minechat
    sambish20 likes this.
  5. Oh :]
    Can't you input commands with that?
  6. I think so, I don't know though.
  7. I could, but Minechat is glitched and you can't see certain commands on EMC on there. Give me a day or two, or maybe even today and I'll pay you. But I can promise I'm not avoiding the situation :p
  8. Do you mean you don't know what the command is?
    /pay schanaman10 20000

I've never used minechat (though I'm about to try it), but it seems like you could type this in same as if you were on, right?
  9. I know the command of course :p I mean that certain commands don't show up on the screen on MineChat for some reason, so if I typed that it wouldn't necessary give me conformation, which I want for a payment that size.
  10. Oh I understand.
    You can monitor your rupee history here on the forums under "My Empire." I think it updates every 60 seconds.
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. I know :) Are you able to get on the server now? My computer is deciding to work so I'm going to take the chance to pay while I can.
  12. I am, but it isn't my auction :\
    I do have an interest in seeing it paid though.
  13. Oh yeah :p I totally forgot for some reason xD
  14. Cause I took over the thread really quickly when no one was looking.
  15. Paid, as I understand. Schanaman10 can confirm if needed. :)
    sambish20 likes this.
  16. ok payment is confirmed sorry i couldn't respond i was in school at the time I will have the access chests setup tonight when i get on.
  17. Ok the access chests are setup feel free to stop by and get them whenever as long as they are picked up within the next few weeks they are fine.
  18. Oh btw pickup is at res 1129
  19. Ok, thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.