{Auction} 1 GOLD Support Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by AncientTower, Jan 4, 2016.

?

What should my next auction be?

DC of Iron ingots 3 vote(s) 50.0%
DC of Sand 1 vote(s) 16.7%
DC of Birch Logs 1 vote(s) 16.7%
DC of Player/Mob heads 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioning off 1 Gold Support Voucher...
    Minimum Starting Bid: 150K
    Minimum Bid Increase: 5K
    Auction Ends: 48hrs After last Valid bid...

To the victor go the spoils.....Will you be spoiled.
  2. 150k
    CallMeTower likes this.
  3. This thread just got bumped...........
  4. Good Morning Everyone..........#Bump
  5. rburke5786 is in the lead with 200k. If no one else bids the auction will end 1/6/16 at 6:22 pm
  6. This is an after dinner bump.
  7. The mid morning bump.
  8. No one else seems to want to bid. Still a decent price of 210k for a gold support voucher. Let's bump it up....
  9. It's kinda sad that only two people want to support this great Empire. Let's bump it up....
  10. rburke5786 will win this auction today 1/7/2016 EMC time with a 210k bid for a gold support voucher.
  11. This will probably be the last bump before the auction ends.
  12. Auction ending in just about 2hrs...................Unless someone make a higher bid.....
  13. Congratulations rburke5786 you have won this auction with a high bid of 210k. Once payment has been made I will mail the gold support voucher to you. If you do not receive it in the mail right away don't be alarmed i'm just not online at the moment. Thank You to all for bidding, this auction is officially closed.
    rburke5786 likes this.
  14. The auction looks like it ended when I was home, when I was home last night I was helping my brother install a graphics card into his desktop PC and setting up my Wii U.

I appreciate the voucher JesseJames_ payment will be sent tonight :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.