[Auction] 1 Diamond Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by HxCami10, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like this voucher is mine! Mwah hah haa!
    (Sorry for bumping it for ya, I gots to brag! ;3)
  2. Still a little ways from 8:50 pm. Good Luck.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Bump! 340k is still a great deal for a diamond voucher!
    tonia and Blondekid42 like this.
  4. ........

Go big or go home jerk ;P

I was a few hours away from winning and ya took it with a low bid. How rude.

5. Ya know, I wouldn't have gone more than that but there's really NO reason to be mean and rude to anyone like that. :(
    Wow! That is just uncalled for! AND as to your signiture... I don't give a **** about what you do with you rupees but I do care about the way you talk to others in this community. It doesn't matter that it happened to be me that you said that to because obviously it could have been anyone and for all I care you can just stuff it! .. mean and rude person! uugh

dag nab it! I was so upset that I for got to bid.. 351001. :p
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  6. Honestly I'm not sure if you are joking......

My signature refers to an older auction I bidded in and a couple peeps decided to "antagonize" me over my bids for a DC of gold swords. 'Twas quite frustrating. Anywho, I put a winky-tongue-sticking-out face to show I was picking on you. Wasn't being serious at all. I know how the auction works.

Last but not least, 360,000r
  7. After a little tussle Blondekid is in the lead with 360k!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  8. Blondeboy in the lead still with 360k! Can anyone stop him?!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. I believe I have won the Voucher. I'm currently at work, so I'll pay ya as soon as I get online at home. I have another seven hours of work left. I shall pay you around then!
  10. Yes blondekid has won the auction! Thank you all who bid :)
    Blondekid42 and Trucker1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.