Assistance needed for Smp7 Mega Mall

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by emfs_ad, Oct 13, 2013.

1. I am currently making a buy / sell Mega Mall on smp7 on res number 14444. I was planning on hiring someone to set-up their own shop signs but only in the sections Redstone and Spawn Eggs. I am looking for a person that would be responsible about keeping their section stocked and you must have fun at the same time. Please post here if you are interested and If I don't choose you, it's not personal :)

**I may change my mind about hiring someone to "own" their own section**

Here are some Screenshots of the Mall

2013-10-13_17.48.39.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-10-13_17.48.57.png -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-10-13_17.49.31.png

Changes may be made to the appearance
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  2. Wow very nice. but i cant help with a section cause i cant keep anything stocked :p
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  3. Thanks, for the reply anyways :)
  4. I can maybe donate a few k. i liked the original setup though
  5. Ive been inactive so im lost so... uh.... what happened to 14141?
    jknrlz and DemonThunder345 like this.
  6. Something happened between me and the actual res owner. I honestly don't even know what happened...

So I'm making a shop on my own res \o3o/
  7. Any donations of rupees, materials, or even your head is greatly appreciated. Donations will be displayed so that people know that you have donated :D
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  8. I would help take care of the spawn eggs section. :)
  9. It'd be better if I worked with one person that ran both the sections, but if I can't find anyone willing to do both then I'll consider splitting the sections with 2 people.
  10. Ok then :)
  11. Bump, still need someone :/
    samsimx likes this.
  12. you know..i might know a guy
  13. I hope it's not who I think it is :p
    samsimx likes this.
  14. im here but theres nothing for sale...
  15. I could help with sheep and cow eggs...? :D
  16. I could do both of them but I might have to go mining first.
  17. I could help you in the redstone area my old friend.