Assassin's Creed III

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mikeguy2225, Oct 6, 2012.

?

How do you think the game is looking so far?

GOTY 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Great 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Meh 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not good 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I really don't care... 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. 24 days. 24 days until my most anticipated game this year comes out. For those of you who may not know Assassin's Creed III takes place during the Revolutionary War. You play as Connor, who is half native american and half British and once again you are out to kill the Templars. So this I guess can be the thread to post your thoughts, praise, news and, concerns about what looks to be a GOTY candidate. Here is a video to start off...
  2. I think its going to be alot of fun. I think there taking a huge leap with the revoulutinary war theme, But it might be super epic. Once i saw the trailer for this, I was like "Dude, Im getting this game"
  3. I should preface this by saying I have never played an Assassin Creed game. I am sure this game will be okay... but the combat looks like it consists of spam attack button to kill multiple guys and the combat animations look kind of janky.
  4. Ubisoft has been saying the combat has been changed making it A LOT harder, but I'm not 100% sure yet how it is going to be. But honestly I think the animations look extremely fluid this time around. Anyways I would really recommend the series to you, all the games are fantastic for the most part (aside from ACI's frammerate issues).
  5. Not everyone move is the same. I think they switch it up with special kill attack moves. Like finnishing moves, Make the game more intresting, and the weapons you use make it diffrent too.
  6. I've seen gameplay of some of the previous Assassin's Creed games although I myself have never played one. I'm eager to see the how the storyline goes and watch other let's plays of it, it looks pretty interesting :D
  7. Can't wait to get it!
  8. So I've decided when the game comes out (I'm going to the midnight release at my local game store) I will write my own review of the game (unbiased I promise) and I will also put official reviews, IGN, Gamespot etc. BTW 22 days...