Are You Making Empire Videos?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by GameKribJEREMY, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just wanted to give a reminder about this category, where we encourage you to post photos and videos of your Empire creations. I notice a few of you advertising your videos for the Empire on the server and in your statuses, but if you could make a post in this category: "Community Creations", I will also take them and add them to our general gaming community website: and feature them on that site. Alternatively, if you want to join GameKrib yourself and add the video, LET ME KNOW you did so and I'll feature it for you. :)

Thanks and keep up the awesome creations.
  2. I would like to know where for making videos is. I think it would be cool to take a" tour" of the server. Not all residences,just the ones I visit a lot.
  3. If you're running Windows, Windows Live Movie Maker is a free and simple program for making videos.
  4. Thankyou. Ill try and make viseos!!!
  5. Hmm.. I just might put my editing skills to the test for the server. Perhaps make some sort of promotion video. :D
  6. hrmmmm....... wait i cant build...why am i here?......dunno........*oink*