Aracnaphile needed

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Masterkism, Mar 20, 2015.

1. I am in need of the services of a Spider expert, specifically a cave spider expert. I have an outpost (under construction) have a large gold farm a big slime farm a sugar cane fa... etc, etc. I've been trying to build a farm around a cave spider spawn block I located and, well if I'd managed anything I wouldn't be here looking for assistance. It gets better though. I recently found a spider spawn block and 2 cave spider spawn blocks close enough to one another to have overlapping spawn areas. I'd like to use all 3 of them together as a kind of Spider "Horror ride" farm, but those little cave spiders are so hard to wrangle. I've been all over youtube, tried many of the farms shown there (none worked as shown).
    If there are any self proclaimed spider experts out there that would like to come look at my situation and negotiate a fee for potential services be that a ground floor spot in the outpost of some cookies, let me know or message "Masterkism" on smp9
  2. I know a thing or two about spiders (and cave-spider grinders in particular). Is that what you're after here, is a functional cave-spider cruncher?
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.