Apple Bug To Watch Out For!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pterojackdyl, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Now, for a fair majority of the readers, this may be of no importance to you. You may not use an apple device, or just know what to do in the case of a freeze or bug. But, after seeing this on YouTube (knowing that not everyone who needs to know about this subscribes to the people I have) I thought that I would share the information with you.

WARNING! PLEASE READ ON BEFORE VISITING THE LINK IF YOU ARE ON AN APPLE DEVICE!
    this link:
    leads to a video which plays as usual.
    this video, when watched fully,

Causes any device to crash on iOS after a short period of time. No one really knows why, but it just does. It is simple to fix, but if you don't know how, you will be worrying and stuck without a phone.

All you need to do to fix it is perform a hard reset. In the video, Jerry suggests to hold down every physical button untill the apple logo shows. Although to my knowledge only the home and lock button need to be pressed, unless you are on an iPhone 7 which has that weird force touch button, then its the volume down and the lock button. But its probably easier to just think 'every button' for the less technologically minded.

As in the video, I also ask you to not use it maliciously, but yet to use this knowledge to help others and keep them informed. Feel free to just copy, paste and tweak this post to social media if you choose to do so. Spread awareness, since Apple doesn't seem too bothered on fixing it.

As a side note, I tried this on a iOS9 device, and it doesn't crash. So its probably safe to assume non iOS10 devices are pretty safe. I also haven't tested it myself on iOS10 but I trust what this guy says and thought that I would pass it on.
    Hope you all the best.
    ~Jack

Video mentioned throughout in spoiler below.
    TekhTonic likes this.