Anyone Playing Overwatch?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mman, May 21, 2016.

1. A little game called Overwatch had a free beta weekend and from that point on I was hooked! Anyone else going to be playing when it comes out on Tuessday? If you are, feel free to add me as a friend and we can play together. I like to main reaper, roadhog, junkrat, and d-va. Let me know if you are as excited as I am about this game!
  2. I liked the beta but had many issues with the game... :(

It was bad how one of the giant characters can heal itself while doing major dps... The characters OPness ruined it for me, plus I dont have any money so... :)
  3. You mean roadhog? He is actually easily defeated so long as you are outside hook range, his shotgun is pretty useless if you aren't at close range and so long as he misses the hook, he acts as pretty much a big useless rock, good counters would be maybe widowmaker or a bastion turret. What I like about the game is it acts as a super complicated game of rock, paper, scissors, with most character's "OPness" being countered in some way or another.
  4. Unless you meant Bastion, who can do major damage while in turret form and heal himself, however his turret is really easily defeated by genji's block and his heal would not be able to keep up with a few shurikens
  5. I play it too. Genji is best.