Anime You Love(‐^▽^‐)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xWeisty, Apr 21, 2013.

1. For me some of my favorite shows consist of Baccano, Mawaru Penguindrum, and anything Hayao Miyazaki~!

What anime do you guys love? What are you currently watching?

Btw, there is a great website called MyAnimeList that is great for keeping track of what you are watching and have finished! Check out mine, and friend me if you so fancy (≧∇≦)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and kaja_the_pug like this.
  2. I don't watch as much anime as I should (I just don't have the time). For nostalgia reasons, I will have to say that Dragon Ball Z is my favorite anime show of all time.
    Choongjae, Lasluin and jacob5089 like this.
  3. I love Sword Art Online, Black Butler,and Angel Beats. But Angel Beats kinda confused me and I don't know the names of most of the characters.
    Lasluin likes this.
  4. I really liked Angel Beats, Rosario + Vampire, Full metal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket.
  5. Sword Art Online, Highschool Of The Dead, and my all-time favourite: Dragon Ball Z (First anime I ever watched at the age of 4 :D)
    Cordial_Pie likes this.
  6. My favroite Anime is Inuyasha ( one of the best ). I also love to watch Soul Eater, Vampire Knigh. My most favotire movies are Ponyo, Spirited Away and Howl Moving Castle. :D
  7. WOOT! I love most of his stuff but haven't seen it all :(
    Love:
    Trigun, Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunso, FMA, WitchBlade, Excel Saga, Inuyasha, Appleseed, Crayon Shin Chan, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt though those last two aren't exactly child friendly ._. I just woke up so I can't think at the moment. I like One Piece but holy fudgecakes that's over 200 episodes. Another I have watched and loved and hated is Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Currently Watching: Bottle Fairy

I also added you on MAL. I haven't updated that much :I
    Lasluin, xWeisty and Inuyasha1204 like this.
  8. I HAD NO IDEA.
  9. .______________.
  10. The Flowers of Evil, Elfen Lied, and Strawberry Marshmallow.

それが唯一のハードコアのためである。
  11. Pokemon. Nuff said
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Choongjae like this.
  12. My first and favorite anime series was Ranma 1/2, but then came Slayers, which made me love anime even more. Wolf's Rain and Madoka Magica are my two favorite short series. I like just anything from kawaii stuff like Chi's Sweet Home or Chobbits to the hardest things like Evangelion, going through all deep anime from the 80's and ecchi short series xD

If I had to list all I like, this post would be kinda long :p but just anotaher thing: way before Ranma, when I was about 3, I watched my first anime movie. If you like stories Ghibli style, you've got to watch it. It was called Tatsu no ko Taro or Taro the Dragon Boy. Best story ever.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. I also started to watch a few episodes of spice and wolf, it seems like a good anime so far.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.