An Unofficial EMC Subreddit

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 19, 2014.

1. We've had two of these in the past that kind of died off after a few days/weeks, and I have no doubt in my mind this one will go down the same road, but I made an unofficial EMC subreddit. I'm currently editing things to make it more presentable and more Empire Minecrafty, but feel free to subscribe to it and make posts and stuff.

The same rules that apply on the forums apply there. I have a rules post stickied.

Also, anybody with CSS skill, tell me if you'd be willing to edit it a bit for me. If staff want to be staff over there, tell me. It's your choice if you want to carry on with moderation duties over there, and because its not a part of EMC, I won't force it on you :p

If people are really that interested, go to this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/EMCraft/

Once i'm done with that one, I may make one that works like Mumble Community 4, 5 and 6. (The mature channels :p)
  2. I'll have to check it out at some point! Reddit is one of the things that I get lost on trying to sleep :p Any clue what the content will be? :3