an ender trading hub

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Zbid, Nov 6, 2019.

1. So, I had this crazy idea of building a towering hub in the End, like a floating city of sort, where ender ships will go to trade goods. In my mind, it looks like a huge spintop, with docks high up around the rim and ships moored or going to and fro. The whole structure will be a shell, and inside there will be floating islands, at least one bug one with a forest, maybe smaller ones with various farms. Somewhere in there I want to include an endermen farm.

This project... will take a long long time, so I decided to share here some pictures when some progress will be done. It might help me keep on track with it, who knows!

If you have any suggestions, please, feel free, I'd gladly take any into consideration.

Sooo..; So far, I've finished the shell of the outer rim, a donut tunnel that goes around the whole hub and will be the entrance to the core.
    I'm working on the roof. Endermen-proofing it as I go.

the structure so far

from down there at layer 1, to up there at 256

the inner rim

the outer rim access tunnel
  2. Looks like a fun build!
  3. I think that's really cool.
  4. Idea sounds great and what you have so far looks pretty cool!
  5. Very nice. The end is so fun to build in.
    Zbid likes this.
  6. The City shell is now floating in the endless void, revolving around it's internal lake.

I'm working on the inside now, adding all kinds of farm to provide for the basic needs (smelting purpur blocks, and eating, and wool for deco eventually, a wood cutter, bee-related products, etc.), when I'm not grinding on enderstone, that is.
    Just a small visual update.

this is what it looks from the outside... I couldn't really catch it in its entirety, as part of it wouldn't load if I go too far from it, and it reaches from top to bottom of the buildable zone.

7. Your building/designing skills will never cease to amaze me. Much thanks for sharing screenshots :)
    Zbid likes this.