An amazing spleef arena on utopia res 5432

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by feezelfam21, Jun 1, 2013.

?

Will You Donate

Yes, I Will Donate Wool 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I Will Donate Glass 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I Will Donate Cool Blocks For The Walls 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I Will Donate Chiseled Stone Bricks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I Will Donate Stone Bricks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I Will Donate Rupees 1 vote(s) 14.3%
No, I'm Not Interested In Donating Anything 6 vote(s) 85.7%
  1. I'm building a spleef arena on res 5432 utopia, but I need donations, it takes a lot to build, and devastating trips to smp5 and back for items. I still do take trips though but I am asking for generous donations of Fun Colored Wool, Glass, Cool Blocks to make the walls out of, Chiseled Stone bricks, and stone bricks. any rupees donation would be fine also. (I'll post a picture of it when I'm Done)
  2. Have you heard of my famous self-regerating and insanely complicated spleef arena? I made it ~8 months ago, I wonder if I remember how to make another...
  3. ahem, this isn't titled "Advertise your spleef arena here" so please remove that post
  4. also, how do you make self regenerating
    never mind I just realized how
  5. He was telling you he could help you build one. Also how are you building one on Utopia if you aren't supporter? Just wondering
  6. Magic Nah, he was previously a supporter I'm guessing.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  7. yes I was previously a diamond supporter, and I didn't understand what you were saying then. anyway okay sure if you can help that would be great.
  8. Actually i believe he is banned... or was he unbanned?
  9. he was perma banned, why the heck did he get banned (since this isnt a small line i would like if you said why. since your profile says issue after isssue after issue)