Amadai's Temple -- #7321 -- Buying mats from YOU!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by amadai, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Best Minecraft Servers

I'm starting another project on the lot next to my first "castle"--This time I'm thinking of a temple/pagoda creation. Will have lots of redstone!
    Anyway, I'm looking for some help. I have a shop right a across from the new lot, on 7320, where I'm buying
    -Wool
    -Dyes (black, bonemeal so far)
    -Logs (oak and pine)
    -Blocks (Bricks, Stone, Stone Bricks, Mossy Bricks)
    -Lapis
    -Coal
    -Glowstone
    Stop by if you ever want to make money. Anything you sell is greatly appreciated :)

Also, shoutout to uriel, d1223m, scarligmione, faustlauncher, slepnirson and shooter00 who have helped a ton with donations. Thanks guys!
    d1223m likes this.
  2. Oh my, this is wonderful! What a great build this is! I will see what I can source (if I can) for you :)
  3. Thanks MR2R2M : D
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. i might put in some logs or sumfing, hope it turns out allrite!
  5. if u need piston doors or somthing im your man! (little pay necessary)
  6. Also, amadai , if u want help building just give me a holla
  7. I am really happy to see more people putting up sell prices on their shops! It adds a whole new trading dimension to the game for me. I will be sure to stock your shop regularly :)

Also, you have the most epic constructions in all of Empire - IMO. I am seriously awe-struck and humbled by your residence Amadai.
  8. Thank you Sanitymops, that's very flattering!
    If you stop by my shop, let me know if my prices are too low. I try to make it worthwhile to sell there, so people aren't losing money. Also, I won't resell anything I've gotten through the shop, it'll all be used for construction. Everyone selling is helping me build my stuff : D
  9. I keep a spreadsheet of prices so I will let you know if you are on the mark or not, but in the end if it is selling for higher, keep it up! haha.
  10. Thanks but I know how to use redstone : P
  11. dangit... can u refer me to friends? *looks hopeful*
  12. If I see that anyone needs help, I'll send them your way : )