[AMA] Random_'s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Random_, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Heyo! My name is Random_ and I have been a member of EMC since 2014, some of you might of known me as, "wonkonobi65." Wonkonobi comes from one of my favorite movie series, Star Wars. It meant Obi-Wan Kenobi, aka the trainer of Luke Skywalker lol. I have had my ups and downs in this server and I haven't properly introduced myself on the forums, so here it goes:

(not quite the writer kinda person btw so sorry if I tend to get a bit boring)
    I started EMC all the way back in 2014 when there weren't as many minigame-type servers and survival servers were insanely popular. Immediately I fell in love with this server, there was so much to do! At the time EMC really stood out with all of it's custom plugins and it just made people hooked to the game!
    Anyways, I didn't play much from 2016-2017 but I returned in early 2018 and I got hooked to this server again. In my spare time I enjoy building games in Roblox (https://imgur.com/a/0f1FWSh) and thinking about possible financial opportunities in EMC, such as selling dubs of Quartz.

I don't know of much else to write besides that lol, how about asking me some questions in the comments! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. Welcome (back) to EMC! May the force continue to be with you under your new alias!
  3. Welcome back! I’m happy to see you on 7 too!! Maybe the force with you in these continuing adventures!!!
  4. Nice introduction :D
    What is your favorite block in minecraft? :)
  5. I like logs the most out of any block. They're useful for making into other various forms of blocks and they go almost anywhere. They can even make tools. If I had to choose any log, it would be the spruce log because it isn't too dark- nor is it too light. It's the perfect color.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Welcome back! Saw you when I popped on to smp7. I have my main /wild outpost on smp7.