[AMA] I'm bored. Halloween I guess.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Hi

Hi 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Hallo 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Zdravo 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Bye 1 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Hi.

I was looking through old AMA threads I've done in the past (such as this one, which is my favourite one lol), and I just thought 'screw it, I'm bored, I wanna post some more things, let's do it'.

Ask me anything you want. It can be as personal or lighthearted as you want it. You can hit me with a 30 line post of questions if you so please. You can ask me Halloween-related things (or Bonfire Night) if you want. Anything. Let's do it.

[The above paragraphs will be quite cringe-y in a few days time if nobody responds]
  2. Why am I banned?
  3. *shrug*
  4. Yay.

How did you find emc?
    Whats your home smp?
    What your costume for Halloween?
    If you said nothing to the previous question.. :rolleyes:, what 'would you be'?
    Why SoulPunisher?
    Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
    What's your favorite candy?
    Why are you bored?
    Any auctions recently? D:
    Do you have a 130+ spd horse in minecraft?
    When did you join emc?
    What is that profile pic? :p
    Favorite Song?
    Favorite Color?
    Favorite Food?
    Are you a nub? lol
    Did you make any outposts in the wild?
    What does zdravo mean? :)
    Who is your favorite emc member? *cough* besides yourself *cough*
    Do you like rap?
    Do you live in the U.S.?
    Which one? Zombies or mummies?
    What about- Witches or Evil Bats?
    If you had to go to battle in some far away land, what weapon would you choose? Bow or Sword.
    Do you have a really good computer? (FPS related)
    Do you watch youtube at all?
    Any pets?
    Like Star Wars?
    Why are there annoying ads everywhere..
    Last one.. YAY
    lol

lollll

The Next ONE!
    jk
    If you ever read this, do you believe in ghosts..
    • An IRL friend referred me.
    • I'm torn between SMP3 (the first server I joined and I still have a res on), SMP4 (where I kinda live now?), and SMP5 (where I spend most of my time - except in the wild and never talk to anyone).
    • Myself.
    • I mean I basically said nothing, so... I guess I'd be... I dunno, Theresa May with Donald Trump's hair and a 'VOTE LEAVE' t-shirt on - all the true scary stuff about this year.
    • http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker
    • Nope. It's a tie between Bonfire Night and Christmas.
    • Haribos or Fruit Pastilles. I also like Wine Gums.
    • My friend I talk to most of the time is currently away in Ireland with very bad internet connection, my other friends were asleep or working, and I didn't feel like playing any video games.
    • Nope.
    • Nope.
    • February 2012.
    • Louise Belcher dressed as Edward Scissorhands in a Halloween-themed episode of Bob's Burgers. I chose it because festivities.
    • 'Somebody Else' by The 1975.
    • Maroon.
    • Probably fish and chips. I also like to eat peppers.
    • [Doesn't answer]
    • Multiple.
    • 'Hello' in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian. For example, you can say "Zdravo, kako si?" (hello, how are you?). I think it sounds cute.
    • I'm going to have to decline this question. :p
    • Nope. I'm 100% Eurotrash.
    • Zombies.
    • Evil bats.
    • Probably a sword. I can somewhat aim accurately with a bow, but I'd prefer to be able to protect myself in close quarters. I likely can't fight for very long because of my zero arm strength, but I'd just feel more secure with one, I guess :p
    • Nope. My laptop is four years old and thus extremely outdated, its screen doesn't work, it has had its keyboard replaced three times, and I'm forever opening it up to fix something with the fan. It also breaks headphones and earphones because something is horribly wrong with its audio jack. 10/10 would not reccomend, can't wait to replace it in 2 months time.
    • Unhealthily.
    • A dog, two axolotls, and two rabbits.
    • Yes.
    • Can I interest you in some adblock?
    • Somewhat. I do not believe in anything that would allow them to be real - for example a God, but there's some things I've experienced in my life that can't be explained without them existing. It's strange.
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  5. What is your favorite block in minecraft?
  6. Sandstone has always been the most appealing to me.
  7. What is your earliest (rl) memory ever?
  8. I have no idea. The earliest group of memories I have is in my second house - sometime between my second and third birthday. You'd come home and lights would be on you knew you turned off, the TV would be on and playing some soap opera your mum didn't watch, and one time my mum started calling upstairs because somebody went up there and she thought it was my dad - he came home about an hour later. I can't for the life of me remember the chronological order of all that, though.

The earliest thing I definitely do remember and know the date for (my first and only passport was created a few days after my third birthday, and I believe I went away in June) is my first time flying. I remember getting on a little coach thing that took us through the runway (I have no idea what it was though) and took us to our plane. I looked out the window and just saw that beautiful view you get when you get a window seat on a plane - something I haven't experienced since. I remember the stewardess saying something to me and my family laughing about it. I can remember the holiday - when some kid, about ten years old, pushed my newly turned three year old self off a really tall climbing frame, screaming for help, my mum catching me and swearing at the kid who pushed me off (something else I haven't seen since lol), having slushies by the pool with my dad and swimming for the first time in it.

Pretty nice first memories to have to be honest :p

[Cue unneeded rant]

It saddens me though because that was my first holiday, we went to Cyprus, it was the hottest place I've ever been and definitely the most luxurious, and I can remember so much of it. Now we just go to the heart of Wales each year and leech off my grandparent's caravan (I managed to skip out on 2016's visit to the ancestral hometown lol) - however the last two years have been spent at stupid kid's resorts in England. I get dragged along on them, have the same argument with my mum every year (Two out of of my three siblings are too old to be here, I don't like it), see the same old rubbish (each resort is a copy-paste of every single other one), and when we do go off-site, I do not see anything of particular interest or fun to me (the only particularly memorable thing I did this year was see a panda), all I see is parents who look like they're on some kind of drugs, and then my mum complains that I look depressed the whole time I'm there.

Next time I go to one of these resorts aimed at small children (ages 1-10, I guess?), I will be 17. My mum booked it without consulting my dad - who is also not a fan of these holidays and would like to go somewhere in mainland Europe with me and my siblings. Cue the parent argument. Weeks later, I bring it up with mum and say I refuse to go. She refuses to let me refuse to go. I am again being dragged along on this stupid holiday I will make no memories in, thereby wasting my time.

It might end up okay, though. Provided my parents give me permission, I plan to go abroad by myself this time next year for three or four days. I'm still deciding where (probably Germany). My German history teacher is also planning a trip to Berlin for March-ish 2018, and I think I'll definitely be going on that. After that, I'll be 18 - if my parents don't go anywhere interesting in August 2018, I'll just go somewhere Balkan again. Hoping I can finally make many memories - better than the Cyprus ones - then. Alcohol will likely be part of them.

[End unneeded rant].
    Eviltoade likes this.