[AMA] 7 years starting as tsharpe21us now Sharpie42

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sharpie42, Jul 25, 2024.

1. so I didn't notice that my 7 years on EMC was in march. I have been dealing with stuff IRL and just missed that it had come and gone. So I am going to do an AMA now, mostly because a lot of other people are doing them and I am jumping on the bandwagon. I will answer anything that you ask, remember that this is a pg server and everything. Also I will be giving away some prizes for my vaults. To enter the give away ask me a question with in two weeks of this going up, so before the 8th of Aug. I will use a randomizer to draw the winners. Everyone that asks a question will get mailed a beacon, i know lame gift but i have a ton of them. i am giving away more then just the beacons btw
    MoreMoople, Sefl, Palmsugar and 3 others like this.
  2. What made you join EMC?:)
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  3. What do you like to do the most in minecraft?
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  4. i dont remember what made me join, i think i was just looking for a server to join with my kids and found emc. they dont play anymore but i am still here.

i like to dig, and ocean monuments. i have raided over 1000+ ocean monuments over the last 7 years and cleared the water from at least 50. and with digging i just like it, I think it is relaxing
    MoreMoople and Palmsugar like this.
  5. your favorite corny joke?Have you ever tripped or fallen in front of a vast crowd?What is the weirdest fact you know?What is the strangest joke someone has asked you? If you could have one useless superpower, what would it be?Which sport would be funniest if it had mandatory alcohol?If animals could talk, which would be the most sarcastic?What is one thing that people consider trashy but you consider classy?What’s the most awkward first date you’ve ever been on? What’s your favorite white elephant gift?Where is the worst smelling place you’ve ever been? What is the most fruitless talent you have? If you got banned from the library, what would be the reason behind it?Do you think penguins have knees?Why is it called lipstick if it doesn’t stick your lips together?What’s the silliest way you’ve accidentally injured yourself?What would be the worst bio for a dating app? Questions About Family

Family relationships and upbringing have a significant impact on who people become as adults. Showing interest in someone’s family demonstrates that you want to get closer to them and understand their origins.

Who is your closest family member?Do you have a best friend that you talk to daily?What kind of relationship do you have with your parents? How much time do you usually spend with your family?Who in your family do you most enjoy being around, and why?Which family member cooks the best food?What’s the most challenging part about spending time away from your family?Do you have any siblings? Tell me about them?Are you close with your brother(s)/sister(s)? What drives you crazy about them?Do you ever wish you had more or fewer siblings?Who gives the best gifts in your family?Which holiday did you celebrate most with your family when growing up?What’s your favorite story your grandparents have told you?Have you ever looked into your family lineage? Do you know anything about your ancestry?What is your favorite memory with your family?What is the best piece of advice your grandparents or parents have ever given you?Were you a rebel or an obedient kid growing up? Did you hide things from your parents?How would you describe your family now?Does anyone in your family have a nickname for you?What’s your favorite tradition in your family?What will always bring your family together?Is anyone in your family a “character”? What makes them so unique?Who is the “black sheep” of your family?Do you think friends or family are more important?How do you deal with arguments in your family?What’s something your family doesn’t know about you?Do you look more like your mom or dad?Do you know how your parents met?What was your favorite story your family members told you as a apps or gadgets to monitor or enhance your wellness journey?What are your thoughts on alternative therapies like acupuncture, chiropractic care, or herbal medicine?How do you ensure quality sleep and maintain a regular sleep pattern?What are your views on supplements and vitamins? Do you take any regularly?Do you have a personal mantra or philosophy that guides your wellness decisions?Questions About Values and Goals

How do you hope people feel when they’re around you?What are the most important values that you have always stood by?How would you define a “good person”? What are the most essential qualities you want in a friend?What life lessons did you have to learn the hard way?If you only had one of your five senses, which one would you choose?Have you ever volunteered?What are causes important to you? Who do you admire the most and why?What is your life motto or mantra?What was your most proud accomplishment in the past year?If you could choose one thing that would make the world better, what would it be?Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?What is your astrological sign?Do you believe in giving people second chances?How can someone earn your trust?What has someone done to lose your trust?Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?What do you think about manifestation? Have you ever tried it? Do you have vivid dreams? Do you think dreams have a deeper meaning?Where have you always dreamed of going?Do you believe you should do one thing every day that scares you?What does getting out of your comfort zone look like for you?How do you define beauty in a person or life?What is a boundary you have that you’ve always upheld?What boundary do you have a more challenging time reinforcing?What do you think holds people back the most from achieving their goals and dreams?When you want to give up on something, what keeps you moving forward?When was the last time you had a regret?Do you live by any particular words of wisdom?Is it easy or difficult for you to accept help from people?If money were no object, what would you devote your life to? Have you ever wanted to start a business? What kind would it be and why?If you could live forever, would you want to? Why?If you could time travel, what period would you go to?If you could go back in history and spend a day with one famous person, would it be?Do you have a vision board? If so, what is currently on it?A genie in a bottle randomly gives you three wishes– what are they?If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Why?If you found out today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?If you find yourself stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have ? What is your number one goal

It’s usually best to steer clear of certain types of questions early on in a friendship: for example, “who did you vote for?”, “what are your religious beliefs?” or “what’s the worst thing that ever happened to you?” are probably best saved for someone you’ve known for a while.

Have you ever been in love?What is the most attractive quality in a man/woman?Do you’re a good kisser? What is your idea of a perfect date? Do you believe in love at first sight? What was it like the first time you met your significant other? (if they have one) Do you think people fall in love because the right person shows up or because the time in their life is right? What did your past relationship teach you?Do you believe in soul mates? Why or why not?Would you ever take somebody back who cheated on you?
    Which culture, other than your own, do you feel most drawn to and why?Have you ever attended a cultural festival or celebration that left a lasting impression on you?Can you describe a dish from another culture that you tried and absolutely loved?Is there a particular cultural tradition or ritual you’ve adopted into your own life?Have you ever experienced culture shock? What was it like, and how did you adapt?Are there any global customs or etiquettes that you found fascinating or unique?How do you approach and respect cultural sensitivities when you travel?Can you share a memorable story or experience related to a traditional dance or music performance you’ve witnessed?What’s the most meaningful souvenir or artifact you’ve brought back from your travels?How has engaging with different cultures impacted or changed your worldview?Do you speak any other languages? How has that helped in understanding another culture better?Have you ever participated in a cultural exchange program or stayed with a host family abroad?What’s a cultural myth or misconception you once held and later realized was incorrect?Are there any cultural histories or legends that resonate deeply with you?

What new skill have you always wanted to learn but haven’t yet? Why?Can you share a time when you stepped out of your comfort zone? What did you learn from that experience?How do you approach setting and achieving your personal and professional goals?Who has been your biggest inspiration in your journey of personal growth, and why?What book, podcast, or resource has significantly impacted your outlook on personal development?How do you deal with failure or setbacks? Can you share an example?In what ways do you actively seek feedback to improve yourself, and how do you apply it?What habits have you developed that positively contribute to your personal growth?How do you maintain motivation and momentum in your personal development journey?What’s the most challenging aspect of personal growth for you, and how do you manage it?Can you share an achievement you’re particularly proud of in your personal growth journey?How has your approach to learning and personal development changed over the years?What role does mindfulness or reflection play in your personal growth?Do you have a mentor or coach? How have they influenced your development?How do you prioritize your mental and emotional health in your personal growth plans?What’s one piece of advice you’d give to someone starting their personal growth journey?How do you balance the pursuit of personal growth with other responsibilities and interests?Can you describe a pivotal moment in your life that significantly influenced your personal development?What’s the next big challenge you’re preparing to take on in your personal growth journey?How do you measure success in your personal development, and have your criteria changed over time?

Everyone has differing levels of how much they’re willing to open up and share. Fortunately, there is a lot of ground to cover between “how was your day?” and “have you ever been in love?”

just curious i would like ansures to all 300 qestions
    totaly not a data colector
    Sharpie42 and Palmsugar like this.
  6. oo forgot some
    How would you spend your birthday if money was no object?
    What’s your favorite season? What do you love most about it?
    Do you prefer camping or going to the beach?
    Which phone app do you think you use the most?
    Would you instead cook, order delivery, or go out to eat?
    How do you drink your coffee?
    If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
    Do you enjoy being alone? How do you spend your alone time?
    What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
    How would your closest friends describe you?
    When you’re in a bad mood, is there something or someone that can instantly make it better? Who or what?
    What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
    What is your favorite part of your daily

yes or no

Have you ever kept a journal?
    Do you have a best friend?
    Do you pay attention to the news?
    Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    Do you live alone?
    Do you have any kids?
    Do you like your job?
    Did you ever go to college?
    Have you ever been on TV?
    Do you believe in ghosts?
    Do you like cilantro?
    Do you ever talk to yourself in your head?
    Do you sing in the shower?
    Have you ever had deja vu?
    Do you believe in aliens?
    Do you like chocolate?
    Do you own bitcoin?

What do you enjoy most about your career?What was your greatest accomplishment in the past year?What motivates you to work hard at what you do? How long have you been doing this job? What was your first job? Did you enjoy it?How do you define success?What’s your least favorite thing about your job? Have you ever had “imposter syndrome”? What did you do about it? Would you instead make a lot of money at a job you hate or make less money doing something you love? Are there any exciting projects you’re currently working on?Do you prefer working remotely or in an office?What career did your parents try to get you to pursue?Is your career path the same as your college degree?What does the average week look like for you?Do you prefer a time-block schedule or a simple to-do list?What are your career aspirations?What is one job you’ve always wanted to try?Do you think your personality matches your current job?What was the worst interview you ever had?Where do you see yourself professionally in the next 5 or 10 years?When you were a kid, how did you answer the question, “what do you want to be when you grow up?”Did you ever expect yourself to end up in the job you have now?Do you consider your job fulfilling? Why or why not?Do you think it’s possible to have your passion and job be the same thing?What is the wisest business advice someone has ever given you?Who do you admire most in your professional circle?Who was the most influential mentor in your career so far?

Questions to Ask Your Friends About Yourself

See how well your friends know you with fun questions about yourself and their perception of you.

How would you describe me in 3 words?What was the first thing you thought of me when we met?What’s the most annoying trait I have?Where do you see me in five years?What attracts you to people? What is my favorite food?What job do you think I would be perfect for? Where can you always find me?What is the most fun memory we’ve had during our friendship? Do you know my middle name?Do you know about my birthday?What’s my favorite color? If I called you in the middle of the night, would you pick me up?Questions About Childhood Memories

What’s your earliest memory from childhood?Did you have a favorite toy or comfort object growing up? What was it?Can you recall a childhood game or pastime that you could play for hours?Were there any family traditions that you looked forward to every year?Do you remember any bedtime stories or lullabies that were special to you?What’s a typical summer day like for you as a child?Were you ever involved in any mischievous pranks or adventures? Do share!Is there a childhood friend that you’re still in touch with today? How has your relationship evolved?What was the best birthday gift you ever received as a kid?Can you remember a time when you got into trouble, and what was it for?Did you have a favorite place to hide or a secret spot you’d retreat to?How would you describe your childhood self in three words?Were there any TV shows, movies, or books from your childhood that left a lasting impression?Did you ever have a childhood pet? What were they like?Are there any lessons or values from your childhood that you still carry with you today?

What are you passionate about outside of work?If you had unlimited free time, how would you spend it?Do you have any hobbies?What do you do for fun? How did you get into your hobby? What lights you up about your hobbies?Do you collect anything?What’s your favorite sport?Have you ever been in a sports league? Do you think hobbies are important? Would you consider yourself a creative person?Have you ever tried a creative endeavor like painting, writing, or acting?Do you like to sing or dance?What hobbies did you try as a kid? Which ones did you love and which did you despise?What is your idea of a perfect vacation?What’s your favorite type of workout or exercise? What is your favorite thing to learn about?

What’s the most exotic place you’ve ever visited?Have you ever traveled solo? If so, what was the experience like?What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done while traveling?Is there a destination you’ve been to that you’d never go back to? Why?Which place is at the top of your bucket list and why?Have you ever faced a challenging situation or culture shock in a foreign land? How did you handle it?What’s the most unforgettable meal you’ve had while traveling?Can you share a heartwarming story you experienced during your travels?Are there any travel experiences that changed your perspective on life?What’s your preferred travel style: luxury resorts, backpacking, or something in-between?Which historical or world heritage site left a profound impact on you?How do you deal with language barriers when traveling?Is there a local custom or tradition from somewhere you’ve visited that you wish was practiced everywhere?Have you ever participated in an adrenaline-pumping activity like skydiving, bungee jumping, or deep-sea diving during your travels?What are the top three things you always pack, no matter where you’re going?Funny Questions and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends

Research shows that shared laughter brings people together4. If you’re looking for some lighthearted conversation or opportunities for witty banter, these questions let you explore your goofy side.

Have you ever waved at someone, thinking you know them, only to realize they are the wrong person? Do you eat or drink soup?What is a song you pretend you don’t like because it’s embarrassing to enjoy it? Have you ever tried to look cool in front of someone and failed?What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen someone do in public? When was the last time you had a big fail moment? If you could live anywhere in the world but had to stay naked all the time, where would you choose? What voice accent impersonations can you do (British, Australian, country, etc.)? What’s your favorite corny joke?Have you ever tripped or fallen in front of a vast crowd?What is the weirdest fact you know?What is the strangest joke someone has asked you? If you could have one useless superpower, what would it be?Which sport would be funniest if it had mandatory alcohol?If animals could talk, which would be the most sarcastic?What is one thing that people consider trashy but you consider classy?What’s the most awkward first date you’ve ever been on? What’s your favorite white elephant gift?Where is the worst smelling place you’ve ever been? What is the most fruitless talent you have? If you got banned from the library, what would be the reason behind it?Do you think penguins have knees?Why is it called lipstick if it doesn’t stick your lips together?What’s the silliest way you’ve accidentally injured yourself?What would be the worst bio for a dating app? Questions About Family

Family relationships and upbringing have a significant impact on who people become as adults. Showing interest in someone’s family demonstrates that you want to get closer to them and understand their origins.

Who is your closest family member?Do you have a best friend that you talk to daily?What kind of relationship do you have with your parents? How much time do you usually spend with your family?Who in your family do you most enjoy being around, and why?Which family member cooks the best food?What’s the most challenging part about spending time away from your family?Do you have any siblings? Tell me about them?Are you close with your brother(s)/sister(s)? What drives you crazy about them?Do you ever wish you had more or fewer siblings?Who gives the best gifts in your family?Which holiday did you celebrate most with your family when growing up?What’s your favorite story your grandparents have told you?Have you ever looked into your family lineage? Do you know anything about your ancestry?What is your favorite memory with your family?What is the best piece of advice your grandparents or parents have ever given you?Were you a rebel or an obedient kid growing up? Did you hide things from your parents?How would you describe your family now?Does anyone in your family have a nickname for you?What’s your favorite tradition in your family?What will always bring your family together?Is anyone in your family a “character”? What makes them so unique?Who is the “black sheep” of your family?Do you think friends or family are more important?How do you deal with arguments in your family?What’s something your family doesn’t know about you?Do you look more like your mom or dad?Do you know how your parents met?What was your favorite story your family members told you as a kid?What was the most challenging part about growing up in your family?What are you most grateful for about your family?Who in your family makes you feel the safest?Is there a particular food your family always makes when they get together?

How do you usually start your day for a positive and energetic kickstart?Do you follow any specific dietary choices or restrictions? What motivated that decision?What’s your favorite form of physical exercise, and why do you love it?How do you prioritize mental well-being in your daily routine?Are there any wellness books, podcasts, or influencers that have made a significant impact on your health journey?How do you handle stress or anxiety when it creeps into your life?Do you practice meditation or any form of mindfulness exercise?What’s your go-to comfort food when you need a little pick-me-up?Are there any particular health challenges you’ve faced and conquered?How do you balance work-life and ensure you get adequate relaxation?Do you use any
    Sharpie42 and Palmsugar like this.
  7. il promise il stop after this becouse i could not post 30000 caracters at 1s your favorite way to spend a day off?

2. What type of music are you into?

3. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?

4. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?

5. What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them?

6. What was your favorite age growing up?

7. What was the last thing you read?

8. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?

10. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?

11. Are you into podcasts or do you only listen to music?

12. Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?

What’s the best birthday party you’ve ever had?
    Where is your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
    How do you like to spend your free time?
    What’s one of your favorite bands?
    What is the cutest animal you’ve ever seen in person?
    How would you describe your style?
    If your wardrobe could only be one color, what would it be?
    What was the first concert you ever went to?
    What is the best book you’ve ever read?
    What’s your favorite movie of all time?
    What’s the stupidest movie or TV show you’ve ever seen?
    If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
    What are your biggest pet peeves?
    Are you more into brains or looks?
    Do you celebrate any holidays? What’s your favorite?
    What’s your guilty pleasure?
    Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
    What do you do when you want to chill out after a long day?
    How would you spend your ideal weekend?
    Do you listen to podcasts, or mostly just music? What’s your favorite podcast?
    Do you prefer to go to the movies or watch movies at home?
    What was your favorite TV show growing up?
    What’s your favorite TV show now?
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  8. have a fun day
    im super intetested
    cant wait for the ansures to the 300 manualy ritten qestions
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  9. ok daanhu thank you for all of the questions i am going to pick some of my favorites.

I would have to say that my younger sister is the one i am closest to. just because she lives about 30 minutes away from me and we spend a lot of time together. i have a really good relationship with my parents, i used to see them everyday but they moved with my brother to the other side of the country, but i still talk to them almost everyday.

now have i ever been in love? that is a good question, i have been married 3 times. the first time she was just in it for my money and she cheated on me but that is a whole story in it own. my second wife we just grew apart and my current wife i have been wife for about 10 years and hope to be with her for a lot longer. she is a great person and she puts up with my crap. i am in love with her so the long and short is yes i have been in love before.

I love cooking. it is great. i dont always cook but i try to. my favorite meal to cook is carbonara. i love the way that the pasta cooks the egg and melts the cheese. it is my fav

just so you know i did read all of your questions amd i picked a couple that i liked. if there is any other ones that you have to have the answer for let me know
    Palmsugar and Sefl like this.
  10. i will promise
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  11. If you had the power to add something, anything, to MC (or EMC? 🤔) what would it be?
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  12. I would add penguins. They are one of my fav animals and it would add to the snowy atmosphere
    LindenNZ likes this.
  13. Heya sharpener, congratulations.

Wow, not sure there is anything left to ask (I am not reading all that, lol) how about favorite music group/ songs?
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  14. Congrats on 7 years. What is your favorite go to snack? Mine really depends on time of day. Morning is yogurt with a banana cut up into it and afternoon is fruit and veggies.
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  15. i dont really do favorites but if i had to pick i would say blink 182 because they were my first cd i ever owned.

i like bananas and chips and cookies and ice cream
    Raaynn likes this.
  16. what is your favorite thing youve built on emc?
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  17. the house that i built on smp5 /v 10106. i built it about the time i joined and i didnt have a ton of blocks to use. i havent really changed it since then either.
    Trwe likes this.
  18. bump a couple more days to the drawing get your questions in
    Fred_TWK likes this.