ALMOST 100!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hoi, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm at 79 likes. I don't really obsess over them like you do but it's fun to receive them xD
  2. Wait...
    100 likes? Aww, that's cute.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Lets do this, last person to post gets all the likes of everyone here. at least the last one before this thread getting locked (rules: he/she can't be staff member *obviously they will say something* and if the posts get deleted this game it's canceled)
    Equinox_Boss and roblikescake like this.
  4. I'm not surprised if it gets locked now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. inb4 lock
  6. You wish :p
  7. 276 likes yaaaa:)
  8. But wait.... isn't it illegal to have a thread like this just for likes? I recall seeing a thread stating that you cannot boost for things like this.
  9. It's alright, that's the game, to see how much time can this stand before moderators lock it, it will be funny for them also, and it seems fun for other community members also, for the morning nothing will be seen by anyone here *hides himself*
  10. But the moderator may just delete the thread seeing as its main purpose is illegal usage.
  11. If they delete the thread because it's main purpose is illegale usage instead of locking it, ill go ahead and leave EMC for a LONG time. It's for the lulz and everyone must have great times, don't be so squared.
  12. I think I get what your saying...
  13. Is more like:
  14. 34 likes TODAY. Stop it you guys! ( JK gimme more likes )
    Equinox_Boss and TealiaStar like this.
  15. You have already gotten more likes than i have in total:p
  16. I'm sorry if this is illegal, I didn't know. But I like celebrations, couldn't helP myself.
    Equinox_Boss and TealiaStar like this.
  17. [unlike button] >:)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.