Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dr_Chocolate, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Well, today is my 1200th day. I will be introducing myself to those that don't know me and re-introducing myself to those that do. I am one of the oldest players but I have not left that great of an imprint on the server. I was an adamant player at first, playing nearly every day. Slowly, within the last year or two, my interest of Minecraft slowly died off and I was not very active all. I did not feel like playing any more. I got interested into console games and really stopped playing PC games. These past few months, after quite a while of not playing, I regained my interest for Minecraft. I came back to smp3, my original server, decided to move to smp4 as not many people know me on smp3. I am working on a mall on smp4. I decided it was time to make a name for myself. No one knew me. I have started going to the PvP arena, often killing others, often having my tail between my legs and walking away. I have started to create somewhat of a legacy both in-game and on the forums. I hope to be someone you can remember positively. I will never hang up my boots because you guys are like family and I thank you for that.

This is my story. If there is anything else you'd like to know about me, don't hesitate to ask. :)
  2. I've seen you at PvP a few times and I can happily say that I only have positive memories of you thus far ;) I hope you enjoy your time on EMC and it's nice to hear your story!
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the empire :)
  4. Nice re-intro. Everyone gets "burnt out", it happens. I personally like a fresh new start. :)
  5. I can say I have seen you on pvp the past few days.
  6. Wow! you are like six or so days younger than I, and you reintro'ed like two days after I did! Congratz!
    Welcome back to your true home!
  7. I have seen you in pvp a few times, I'm sure you have a few of my heads now. and I have seen you staring through my window at my res :p It's a little scary when you see a dr_chocolate staring through your window.
  8. Welcome to the party! I've only been on a few months, but I feel like I'm slow to get into the party as well. Hopefully we can have each other's heads soon!
  9. Hi Dr_Chocolate. Great to see you getting back and with such vigor. :)