Alice plays [Trove]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Caeyde, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Honestly, this is possibly the only time I'm happy to have my AD Blocker turned off on Empire.

I love this game.

I don't know what to say about this game, apart from the fact that it's drawn me in with a unique charm. I've been playing for a good 5+ hours, and I've gotten so far and gotten so many items.

This game is free to play. But it isn't pay to win
    Trove is like Mineraft, but totally different. It has a strange charm to it, that I can't quite place....
    It's like a more details Miencraft, with a charming MMO style to it. The quests flow, and they're all fairly simple and easy to complete. Bosses are found everywhere, making it easy for people to find and beat them.

The thing I love most about this game are the items

That's her, my beautiful persona and character BlindEyes. Her hair and goggles, from the free and included Barber Shop. The mount, from a giveaway. The wolf mask from a boss. And I have a huge staff from a boss :p

They all show up on my character! I can see my items on my character and honestly, I don't see that on many games. So seeing it on a fairly new game like this, is a very good first impression, that's really drawn me in!

I don't know what else to say, apart from that you should really try it, because I reccomend this to everyone :p

My IGN is BlindEyes, I'll be online most of the time!
    Link to join here!
  2. Bump!
    Given my character a bit of an upgrade :p

I'm considering taking that gas mask off of her and giving her the Princess Mononoke themed mask I got... But I'll stay like this for now :p