Admin assistance for glitched death

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by kilmannan, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I was in the Wilds, came into safe zone, hit /home and started teleport glitching, getting the 'Where are you going?' message.

This kept up and I knew I'd get kicked soon as the system thinks I'm speed hacking or somesuch, so I hit /nether and it continues to do it. So I hit /wild, and it's still doing it.

Then I appear to burst into flames, die, and lose everything. I don't even know where I died.

Is there any way an admin can find out where I died and if my stuff is there?

Because that is just a pain in the hole, quite frankly.

Many thanks.
  2. In fact, it's just happened again.

From the same area, on the water in a boat in the Wilds at the West teleport, I hit /home and it starts teleport glitching me.
  3. Okay, I've just confirmed it:

If you're on a boat, moving, in the safe zone in the Wilds (This refers to the spawn at the West portal) and you hit /home then you'll teleport glitch. If you hit /nether whilst glitching you'll burst into flames and die.

One for the Empire Known Bugs?

Still lost all my stuff though. :(
  4. That's not an empire server glitch, that's an any server glitch, teleporting while in a boat or minecart can cause serious issues. if you have this issue in the future don't /nether. just log out and back in. It will spawn you where you SHOULD have gone.
  5. I have done this a couple of times... until I just decided to get out of the boat before teleporting. ;)
    I am usually falling through water while typing /home but I get home fine. :)
    Anyway, when stuck in the teleport loop, I just kept doing the /home command a few times and getting the same effect. Finally I did the /spawn command and it all stopped and I was safe at the spawn point!
    Sorry to hear you died from it, but at least you know now... and knowing is half the battle! :D
  6. Yeah, pretty much.

Just a waste of an hours playing time that gets to me. It's not as if I've got spare hours to throw about in reckless abandon. :)
  7. have you ever thought of re logging?