Adding a group info command (Implemented)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by WyntyrRaevyn, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the other day I was in a group with friends as I always am and I was unsure if the /xpshare was on or off as I was trying to repair my tools. And it occurred to me that a group info command would be handy. As it is now you can do /c who and it tells you leader and who is in it. what i'm proposing is more info using a command perhaps /group info and it would list group leader, group members, group difficulty, and whether xpshare is on or off.

i'll use my alts for an example:
    -player types /group info-

6 players can hear you
    leader: WyntyrRaevyn
    Members near: corvusregina, nephexera, Arethisia
    memebers far: Galixixie, Laedydarknyss
    Static Difficulty: 7
    XPshare: OFF

Just a small idea I had. any thoughts and opinions are welcome
    ♥Wyntyr♥
  2. A swell idea, I will +1
  3. I see why you want the idea, but xp share is always on by default and you have to set a group difficulty. +0
  4. I have had multiple occasions where I wished there was a command like this available. While not a feature that I 'need' it would be convenient to have it. +1 from me :)
  5. I liek the idea. +1
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  6. +1

I'm using the group feature a lot and it would be very useful to get an overview of all those different settings (it goes much deeper than merely sharing XP; there's also token rewards, group tp, block protection, etc.).
    FadedMartian and WyntyrRaevyn like this.
  7. Although if you were the leader you could simply test to see if it is on the setting you want, for those non leaders you dont really have any idea. Would be handy +1
  8. Definitely a handy command to have +1 from me (especially because this would allow anyone to see the current settings without having to ask or test current settings)
  9. You can already see a bunch of the info with /c who while in group chat.

Maybe add stuff to /group who ?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. This was released in yesterday's update.
  11. Totally. Frickin'. Awesome! :)

(sorry, big fan of groups, use them almost every time I'm on)
  12. Yay!!! If I could give you more than one 'like' I'd give you a hundred! This is amazing!

Thanks a ton!
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.