AC Inc. SMPMall Franchise - located at 405, 4005, 11405 & 18805

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The SMPMall franchise is ever-expanding, with stores already open on SMP1 (405) and SMP2 (4005), buildings on SMP5 and SMP9 and plans for stores on the remaining servers. Stop by, check us out, buy and sell us you items!

SMP1Mall
    OPEN

SMP2Mall
    Base of operations - Exclusive sales: Rare items, heads, name tags, tools/armour floor, wither head, nether star and beacons
    OPEN

SMP3Mall
    TBA
    In the works

SMP4Mall
    TBA
    In the works

SMP5Mall
    Built and awaiting opening

SMP6Mall
    TBA
    In the works

SMP7Mall
    Planning commenced

SMP8Mall
    TBA
    In the works

SMP9Mall
    Built and waiting opening

Green: Open, Orange: Awaiting launch, Dark Orange: Planning commenced
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  2. I'm taking it that means u have a shop on every server.
  3. Either open, built or planned. :)
  4. Hopefully built because shops are almost empty on six due to lack of residents getting on.
    adondrabkin and EVERWIN67 like this.
  5. Guys I'm just as terrified about this coming to my smp, but this is an economy server and alex has ever right to pursue the goal of a complete empire on the Empire. The "button" line is that the only thing we can do is work harder to compete with the might of alex :) And alex......I'm impressed XD
    mba2012, Pab10S and Chris_Flo like this.
  6. If you ever need any help with the Smp3 store I would be more then happy to help.
    Smp3's my home so I would love to help it grow and stabilize the economy and drive more people to living there.
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. Smp1 is about 20r different's for diamond then other's (smp9 too)
  8. I believe that you're wrong. You have to base prices off of value, not what the larger shops are selling them for.
  9. What does TBC mean?
  10. I use it as to be confirmed.
  11. And I thought building ONE mega mall was hard...
    EVERWIN67 and apamment like this.
  12. have you taken over queendivas mall at smp9?
  13. So what's the story here? Is this still being updated or have you abandoned the idea of having a mall on every server? If it's still going ahead then I would like to help once you get onto dealing with SMP 4 as it is my home!
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  14. What about Utopia? If you have the resources to build 9 malls, why not just build one big one where /vault is free?
  15. You'd still have to pay 10r to unload at other SMPs (without 5 pages) and in general that's just inconvenient.
  16. Yeah, that's true. Not many people buy stuff to actually use on Utopia.
  17. I've visited all your malls a few times now and then. And they are often out of stock of major items. Or limited stock of most things.

Is there a plan to have people restock them? Or do you restock yourself?
    supereskimo likes this.
  18. Kind of agree. Other than 4005 rares, it's all pretty much out of stock/very little. We all want to know if you're gonna fix things up :)
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  19. Currently right now my focus is my building service and exclusive items trading (as you guys probably noticed). I keep 4005 and 405 open to allow people to sell and buy, but I do not stock it. Once I've reached a certain rupees goal, finished/made progress on a very large project I've been planning on SMP2 I plan to continue expanding, fix prices on current stores (and redesign some aspects of them too) as well as begin using an innovative new stocking method to ensure nothing runs out (I will not be stocking them). :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.