Ability to give stronger flags to people.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Ummm.... yes actually it is. You see my dear friend this post CLEARLY states that this would give said person the ability to GIVE and TAKE AWAY perms and things like SET TP, CHANGE RES MESSAGES and such. You see if something is subjective it is an opinion if it is clear fact he is 100% wrong.... which he is.
  2. yea this sounds like good idea, me and murrgetter have all flags on my res and his 4 on smp5
  3. This is a bad idea
    What happens if a co-owner gets upset at the other guy and decides to give build perms to the whole server or a team of griefers
    This ends in people fighting which means people spamming the chat with caps, this also means that we get a whole lot of argument on the topic of "trust" and whatnot and it ends up kind of like PM auctions (they end badly in case you were wondering)
    Trust me on this
    It would end badly
    marknaaijer likes this.
  4. haha This is true me and murrgetter sometimes get mad at each other but i guess only reason that we don't do what you just say cause we are family i see him every 4 days or so in RL
  5. I think this is not needed, just for the TP and perms ask for the owner
  6. Just with one owner is are greifng problems imagine 2 owners.
  7. If someone makes everyone co-owner than there would be a grief party that one of that people organised, I say no to this idea