A talk about my contest and my return.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AussieColt, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm back!!! I was on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG vacation, felt like forever.:( But, I am back and ready to start things off fresh and new! When I was in ( yes, I was ) Hawaii, I thought " I can't think of a single thing I could do to make my res more attractive." Let me note that I often get mind blocks, so I expected this. So, I'm having a contest for a cool creation for my res. This creation should be unique, creative, and no memes allowed:p. The winner will be given:
    • 1,000-2,000r just for thinking
    • their name on it, saying that they thought of it and are given credit for it
    • A tour of the closest jungle, which I'm sure alot of ppl would love to find
    • And their name will be added on a wall of fame ( still in construction )
    Here's the best part, this costs absolutely nothing! That's right, 1,000r just for thinking! And one more thing, since I just got back from Hawaii, I'd like this idea to be Hawaiian, or about the Jungle ( because of the 1.2 Jungle biomes added )
    Please, post any of your ideas on this forum, and good luck!:D
  2. Parkour, maze, improving your shop, high tower with a good overview, making mosaik on ground/walls/ or use it as a roof. hmm any more ideas? These are a few to start with. Let me know what you think!
  3. [/quote=bloodra1n] Parkour, maze, improving your shop, high tower with a good overview, making mosaik on ground/walls/ or use it as a roof. [/quote]
    Ok, I like most of these ideas. But, I'd like to know what you meant by "improving your shop". Did you mean by value or by the way it looks. I hope u meant the way it looks, because it's just a bunch of floors with signs telling you what's in it. That'll be something I do later on, maybe. but still, good idea (s).
  4. With improving your shop I mean improving shop on layout, range of products, placement.. Honestly I don't know how your shop looks, maybe it's already a good shop, but it was one of the ideas that came up in my mind.
    Oh and, there is a contest for shops now, so perhaps that could be a good reason to work on it^^