A Quick Suggestion: IamSaj

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by IamSaj, Jul 7, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Member's status (Banned, quit, etc.) under their name when they post

Heck yes! I love IamSaj's idea! 6 vote(s) 54.5%
No... sorry! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
IceCreamCow 7 vote(s) 63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey guys just a quick suggestion maybe banned players under their name (like when you look at their posts on the forums) say "Banned Member" or members that quit (gone for 100 days) say "Former Well-Known Member" or "Former Active Member". You know what? I think there should be more of these "ranks" in the forums as well. Such as "Well-Liked Member" (self-explanatory) or "Dedicated Forumer" etc. I just think its a good and quick idea I thought of and hopefully it gets impleneted on the forums! Thanks for reading my suggestion guys! Also I leave a poll about it so you can vote on the matter.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. When more ranks are displayed there will be conflicts such as arguments stating that "You are banned why should we listen to you". It's better to keep it disclosed or limited. Also why would we need more ranks, unless there is a benefit to these ranks then I think its just making EMC forums more complicated than it is now.
  3. Oh. Well I just wanted something that was like Well-Known Member but better plus I don't think you get any 'prize' for being a Well-Known Member do you? But I can see why it could cause lots of arguements and '1 uping' so to speak; to see who is the highest 'rank' on the forums.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Highest rank... Competition = Arguments.
  5. Ranks are part of the forums software, a while ago we wanted things like coloured "Well-Known Member" for supporters but it never happened.
  6. Its a tie between IceCreamCow and Me.
    IceCreamCow wins.
    Equinox_Boss and oidgod like this.