A quick pop in to say Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ChaosMadis, Apr 6, 2016.

1. So just doing the whole intro thing, first after looking over some of the other server descriptions out there and what they were about I decided to land myself. Though technically it wouldn't be my first time on a server I plan on sticking to this one.

For other thing's about me, I am 29 years old and spend my days helping out around the house while looking for work in a boring dead beat town , (ok that is a bit of an exaggeration but not that much of one) , so there are days that I have tons of down time. As for other interest I have many from other games to relaxing and reading a good book.

And that is just about me in nut shell so Hello all and hope to meet some of you on the server.
    (On a side not I will be filling out the about me on my profile will go into a bit more about me if any one cares to look there)
  2. Welcome to EMC!
  3. Hi ChaosMadis. Welcome to the Empire. What server did you end up on? I'm on smp3 and if you need help and see me on let me know. Enjoy your stay. :)
  4. Welcome to EMC!
  5. Heya ChaosMardis and welcome to the empire, and may you have a blast :)
  6. I ended up on SMP 9, also thanks for the welcomes so far. What little I have sen and done so far has been pretty cool (well seeing what other have built has. I have some neat Ideas but it will take some time to get the supplies to do them)