a player have take my rail on wild 5-10 min ago

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by QuebecArmy, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry Shadow, the Mods don't keep logs of the items placed or who removed them. There's no way to find out who took your rail unless you catch them in the act and take a screen shot.

See guys? It wasn't that hard. :/
  2. Came here to say what Nab and Melody said. You're all being quite rude. How do you know English is his first language? And also, just because some of us have been here for a long time and know everything about everything EMC, doesn't mean that the newer members do also.. especially those who may not be on the forums often such as Shadow here. So how about the members of the community we are supposed to be stop acting like jerks and help someone when they need it?

Shadow, Panda is right in what she said. Unless you have solid proof (screenshot or admitted via chat) there is nothing the moderators can do. The only way you can protect yourself in the wild is by locking your stuff in a chest. Everything else is open to be griefed and likely will be. Remember that the town is completely safe, and only you and anyone you give permission can build on your res, or get into your chests. If you don't give them permission you are completely safe. While in the wild, make anything you build hidden and if you want something to not be griefed build very far away from spawn. I can't say this is guaranteed that you won't be griefed, but it is less likely the further away you are from the people who just throw a pickaxe at anything they find. Hopefully this helps.
  3. Now that I have cleaned this thread up ... If you have nothing but personal attacks to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. If these kind of things continue on the forums, expect moderator intervention.

Shadow, I'm sorry to say that we actually don't keep logs of block placement and block removal. However, as a few others have said, if you ever catch someone in the act of griefing please take a screenshot and send it to one of us moderators in a private chat. If you aren't able to get a screenshot, getting them to admit to griefing in chat is also an acceptable form of evidence. But make sure you do this within the rules =]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.