A Pepper Auction!!! 1 DC of melon slices!!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Sgt_Pepper4, May 15, 2016.

?

Why?

Because! Duh!!! 3 vote(s) 27.3%
Why what??!! It's not a complete thought! 8 vote(s) 72.7%
  1. Unfortunately, since you did make the bid, you are bound to it (though if you want the melons, good news you're winning!). I never seen staff make exceptions to the rules so there's really nothing I can do, other than to inform you of the rules for your future auction bidding. If you do not have the rupees, I suggest you either sell stuff to shops, or vote. I posted a link below for voting. It really helps EMC and EMC rewards you in many ways for doing it. Good habit just to start now. I am just posting all this stuff just to help you so you don't get in trouble. You may already have the rupees which is fine.

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/vote/
  2. Oh okay. Well auction ends tomorrow at 10:46 AM EMC time unless someone bids 1401r or more.
  3. i know i have 2k i will not play minecraft to ensure i have the money till i win or lose
  4. Well whatever works for you :). Auction is still on folks!
  5. *yawns* Oh wait, comeback time
    2,000 rupees I havw no use for these XD
  6. Bump! Now ShyguytheGamer1 is in the lead! The official end time is now 6:51 PM EMC time (Eastern Standard Time) 5/18/16. Bid 2,001r or more to be the winner!
  7. 2100 i can make more money
  8. did i win? lol
  9. Rules state you gotta have it within 2 days of closing. I urge you to just have the rupees in hand before you bid. Just so you avoid trouble with staff. You bidded 2100r at 730 AM today Emc time, so auction been extended to tomorrow 730 AM. Bid 2101r or more if anyone wants to top NTS_Bacon!
  10. >_>
    You pushed me
    I didn't want to do this
    But
    I
    Bid
    5000 >:)
  11. well im off bye
  12. Bump! Shyguythegamer1 is in the lead with 5000r! Bid 5001r or more to top that. The auction ends tomorrow 11:29 AM EMC time unless someone bids. Auction is still on folks!
  13. LittleBlueBun Wins! I think.... it's been a long day for me.
  14. I'll setup the access sign as soon as I see payment and online.
  15. Let me know when you pay, so I can find it easier in my rupee logs.